What live concert do you look forward to this year?

Seeing any conerts this year? Tell others about them!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

What live concert do you look forward to this year?

Postby Snowboard246 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:03 am

Let's face it, we all love music and we all love to see our favorite bands live! The new year is here which means bands are starting up thier tours! Post what concerts you are planning on going to this year and can't wait to get to.

I for example cannot wait to see Iron Maiden in concert in Tampa in April, they almost never come to America and are only coming to two cities in Florida. It is going to be EPIC! :b
-Go ahead and try to see through me, do it if you dare. One step forward two steps back I'm there-

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Re: What live concert do you look forward to this year?

Postby Pure Impurity » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Rush in Cleveland, on April 15. It's gonna be filmed for release on DVD, so I'm excited! =)
—Nick Z.
Like a nun with a gun, I'm wonderful fun.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby WindInMyFace » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:56 am

I just got some tickets to go see a private show by a band called Mumford and Sons. Could not be more excited. My brother sent me some of their stuff and I have been jamming out to it ever since. It's like pop, but bluegrass, with a lot of energy and yeah. It is hard to explain, but I love it and cannot wait for the show!
Timothy R.
University of Notre Dame Class of 2003
Payroll Officer @ South Bend Zoo

"Play like a kid, and loosen up that tie"

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby thrillrider » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 am

I just got some tickets to see ozzy next month in Detroit.
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:04 am

Still not sure if I'm going to make it out to see Rush when they are out here in June. From what I understand it's the exact same tour as last year. I wish they would at least change up a couple of songs. I will most likely wait for a setlist before I decide.

Blackfield - New album, they are going to be touring the US this fall it looks like
Radiohead - New album as well. No tour announced, but I'm hoping there will be one
Foo Fighters - New album. I'm sure they will tour, would love to see them
Rage Against The Machine - Can't freakin' wait for this one
Metallica - Not the biggest fan of them anymore, but my son likes them and has never seen them live. He should have the experience at least once.

Postby Snowboard246 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Sir Clinksalot wrote:Still not sure if I'm going to make it out to see Rush when they are out here in June. From what I understand it's the exact same tour as last year. I wish they would at least change up a couple of songs. I will most likely wait for a setlist before I decide.

Blackfield - New album, they are going to be touring the US this fall it looks like
Radiohead - New album as well. No tour announced, but I'm hoping there will be one
Foo Fighters - New album. I'm sure they will tour, would love to see them
Rage Against The Machine - Can't freakin' wait for this one
Metallica - Not the biggest fan of them anymore, but my son likes them and has never seen them live. He should have the experience at least once.

Nice! I love Rise Against and Foo Fighters.

I am also looking into seeing Sick Puppies again because they are my favorite band and I want to see Skillet in September
-Go ahead and try to see through me, do it if you dare. One step forward two steps back I'm there-

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby coasterguy4 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:34 pm

These are the acts I have seen since like September:

-Rancid
-Airborne Toxic Event
-Arcade Fire x3
-Mumford & Sons/King Charles
-Ra Ra Riot/Givers
-Nosaj Thing/Toro Y Moi
-Stars
-Snoop Dogg at a Sweet 16
-Like 8 bands at Acoustic Christmas (Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, Brandon Flowers, The Black Keys, The Temper Trap, Neon Trees, Florence & the Machine, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, Broken Bells)
-Sunset Music Fest at the end of the summer (Kid Cudi, Smashing Pumpkins, Slash, and a few others)
-Some hip-hop show I didn't really care for (Like Chris Brown, the "Like a g-6" people, and a ton of other acts)

Coming up in the next couple of months is:

-Cut Copy/Holy Ghost!
-Gold Panda
-Radio Dept.
-Toro y Moi
-The Concretes
-Local Natives
-Baths
-Swans (if I decided to live with the hearing loss)
-Then I will finish it up with COACHELLA in April

And yeah, I do spend all of my money on shows.
WCB 08.09.10.11.12

It all started with a donkey

Postby the ghost » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:58 pm

I have 2 concerts in February to begin my 2011 concert season, but went to the ska luau on December 30th. I will see whose playing, but Less than Jake and Streetlight in February, then I need to stop seeing shows for a while...lol... I need coaster money.

I REALLY would love to see System however if and when they announce US tour dates. Last time they played was 2006 and my parents would not let me go, but hopefully they announce some US dates. I would love to see System live!

Did Medusa in the front and back

Postby atem122 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 am

Coachella 2011. The next 81 days are gonna go by so slowly.

Postby Snowboard246 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 pm

the ghost wrote:I have 2 concerts in February to begin my 2011 concert season, but went to the ska luau on December 30th. I will see whose playing, but Less than Jake and Streetlight in February, then I need to stop seeing shows for a while...lol... I need coaster money.

I REALLY would love to see System however if and when they announce US tour dates. Last time they played was 2006 and my parents would not let me go, but hopefully they announce some US dates. I would love to see System live!

Where are they playing in February, I love both those bands and my friend and I were looking into seeing them but we may have to go in March.

Next

Return to Random, Random, Random