Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Christmas Decorations

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:46 am

I don't post much in forums, but I have asked this question before on other forums and have gotten some interesting answers. So I'm just curious. Are your Christmas decorations still up? Have they been taken down yet? Do you leave them up all year or never put them up at all (or don't celebrate Christmas)?

(mine are currently still up but are being taken down today)

Re: Christmas Decorations

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Mine came down one week ago! hate taking them down, should leave them up forever.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Ours came down on January 2. There are still people in our neighborhood with them up. I'm pretty sure today is the last day that it's acceptable to still have them up!!!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:05 pm

^ We have people near us who leave them up till February......How can people do that?!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:25 pm

I finally finished taking mine down yesterday, which is a bit long for me. (I've been fighting a head cold all week, and the idea of taking down the outdoor lights on a freezing cold night wasn't too appealing--hence, the delay.)

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Took ours down a few days ago. We needed room to use Kinect, lol.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:36 pm

I took the outside stuff down last week, and today the tree and all the rest of the indoor stuff came down.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:43 pm

We take ours down in December not long after Christmas. Sometimes a couple items will stay around for a little longer, though.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:31 pm

All I put up were my penguins, which will stay up a while since they can pass for "winter" decorations

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:43 pm

SharkTums wrote:Ours came down on January 2. There are still people in our neighborhood with them up. I'm pretty sure today is the last day that it's acceptable to still have them up!!!

I've seen people who have them up until March or April, and put them up in like October. I guess they just really dont want to put them up in the cold, wimps. ;)

Edit: We took ours down on the 1st or 2nd. It made more room for the Kinect we got. ;)
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS