Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Re: Coffee

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Thank Bill, though I will likely still not attend, it's a bit far of a drive ;)

Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:14 am

Didn't start drinking coffee until about 5 years ago when my daughter started working at Starbucks. Only drink it in the morning though.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 pm

I'm a long time coffee addict - I love to have a cafetiere in the evenings, and I have a nice Gaggia which gets used pretty much every morning!

One of the best espresso's I've ever had was actually at a theme park too - there's a coffee shop in Liseberg (I think it's called S'kafferiet) - and I could tell it would be good when I saw how much care they were taking over every cup! mmmmmmmmmm!

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:45 am

I would just like to state for my own historical record that today was the day that I changed the filter in my Keurig.

See ya'll again in 2 months or 60 uses; whichever comes first.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:15 am

Italian Cappachino = :angel: Heaven on earth.

Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 months already. Time to change the filter in my Keurig.

See ya'll in 2 months.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:19 pm

I do love my PSLs

Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:32 pm

And for myself, pumpkin flavoring does not belong in any coffee!

Yuck.

My Five Cents.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:03 pm

^I agree, pumpkin spice is horrible especially in coffee. I have a Keurig so I can make coffee quick and easy. My favorite's are Jamaica Me Crazy and Cafe Mocha. I have Jamaica Me Crazy with some Hazelnut creamer and half a spoon of sugar, and Cafe Mocha with French Vanilla creamer and a spoon of sugar. I usually like my coffee a little strong but with some sweetness to it.

I have never had a coffee from Starbucks, I had something from Starbucks when I was 4 but I doubt it had caffeine in it. I will refuse to go to Starbucks unless someone ties me into a chair and makes me watch The Smurfs 2 twice in a row and blasts Rebecca Black in my ear.

I love coffee <3

Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:28 pm

^ I think it was Satyrbucks (oops Starbucks) who put me into my pumpkin-coffee hate mood, lol. :evil:
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS