Running!

P. 15 - Photo TR: Space Coast Marathon
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Location: Front seat of Leviathan, or if WFS (World's Finest Shows) is in town, then there.

Re: Running!

Postby ultradude306 » Thu May 16, 2013 6:16 am

Running has to be one of my fav sports... Have done track for a while now.
Check Out My YouTube Channel!

Channel: ultradude306
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/ultradude306?&desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2Fultradude306
Funny vids, coasters, & more!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby imawesome1124 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:01 pm

I don't run in races, but I do like to run. I ran about 1 and a half miles through my neighborhood earlier today, but there's a lot of hills so it's probably more like running 2 and a half miles normally. I always feel great after a good run.

Postby jray21 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 am

The Disney World Marathon registration just opened up, and they are already 70% full on the Dopey Challenge and 10k.

www.rundisney.com/disneyworld-marathon/

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Mon May 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Everything is pretty much sold out now. I'm thinking of doing the marathon in 2016. I need to see how my knees hold out when I train for a triathlon this Summer.

Postby jray21 » Wed May 28, 2014 8:05 pm

A new 1/2 Marathon for Disneyland has been announced!

star-wars-events-media-1200x430-01.jpg
THE EVENT
May the Force be with you during the all-new Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend at the Disneyland® Resort. It's a weekend journey to a galaxy far, far away featuring various runs, special events, Disney entertainment, your favorite Star Wars and Disney characters to cheer you along the course, and much, much more!

Choose your Destiny! There’s a run for Jedi Knights and Padawans of every age and skill level including the Star Wars Half Marathon, Star Wars 10K and Star Wars 5K, and the runDisney Kid Races. Put yourself to the ultimate test and join the Star Wars Rebel Challenge combining the Star Wars 10K and Half Marathon for an out-of-this-world running adventure. As Jedi Master Yoda says, “Do or do not. There is no try!” So DO be a part of the inaugural 2015 Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend, January 15-18, 2015.

www.rundisney.com/star-wars-half-marathon/

Signs up are on June 10, 2014, at 12 EST. I expect this one to sell out extremely quick. I actually think I'll sign up for this one. January is a much better time for me to travel, and I passed on the WDW marathon so this could be my fall back.
Last edited by jray21 on Wed May 28, 2014 8:08 pm.

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:56 am

gisco wrote:Everything is pretty much sold out now. I'm thinking of doing the marathon in 2016. I need to see how my knees hold out when I train for a triathlon this Summer.

Signed up for the Dopey Challenge and raising money for the Leukemia Society!

Donation Page

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random