TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Shaun Sanbrooke bless his little soul!

Aww went to AT today - erm do not go on Saturdays 80 minute lines! probs free Sun newspaper tickets do not help! BUT other half fan of Sanbrooke productions whom have seen video of regarding secret weapon 6 on here Well get this was in line behind him and rode on duel with him and his g/f bless him he is addicted to AT! He was really sweet shout out for us tomorrow on his new vid! how sad am I!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... What?

I think you might want to read the posting rules before posting again. The mods won't be happy with another post like this.

MOD EDIT by larrygator: The mods are not happy with your backseat moderating either. The moderators are still trying to figure out what the above means. However, it is written in British, not English, so we are waiting for our British Mods to chime in in the AM.

OK, I'm going to try an translate the original post.

Went to Alton Towers, but Saturdays are crowded. Free tickets in the newspaper may have contributed to long lines.

We rode Duel behind Shuan Sanbrook and his girlfriend. I love Shaun's addiction to Alton Towers and look forward to his videos of Secret Weapon. He may even give me a shout out in his next video.

I'm a cougar and love Shaun Sanbrook.

I would just like apologise if I have upset anyone with this post. I am a newbie and it was my first one! I can assure you that I am not his mother or anyone's mother in fact. The lad is quite an internet legend on youtube according to my husband so I just wanted to say that, sad as it might be, it was quite amazing that we met him with the park being so packed. Again if I have caused offence I apologise and consider the back of my hand slapped!

I would just like apologise if I have upset anyone with this post. I am a newbie and it was my first one! I can assure you that I am not his mother or anyone's mother in fact. The lad is quite an internet legend on youtube according to my husband so I just wanted to say that, sad as it might be, it was quite amazing that we met him with the park being so packed. Again if I have caused offence I apologise and consider the back of my hand slapped!

Don't worry, I hope I didn't make it sound as if I was telling you off! We just weren't sure what you were trying to say. We were a bit confused Welcome to the boards!

• 5 years later...

All right. Here's my story.

I went over to Europa Park a few months ago, and Shawn was riding Euro-Sat. He let my ride with him! What a nice man.

"A big green track, A big green track A big green track, A big green track A big green track, A big green track A big green track, A big green track......