What kind of collection do you do?

Just showing off your collection:)
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby terrancew_hod » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:05 am

I used to collect Bell souvenirs from each airport that I landed at. Right now all of them are in storage and I haven't been to any place new in a while :(.

I also did some comic collecting until it got too expensive. I now collect computer parts to swap out in my various machines.

Terry
Terry's Revamped Website - Maybe I'll post the last day of my Midwest Trip Eventually!

My Myspace Page

Can take balls to the face

Postby paintballer » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:26 am

AllenA07 wrote:
.My current project is to collect rounds from every American war. So far the only war I've got them from is the Civil War, and for the last year I've been trying to get rounds from the war of 1812. Lesser known wars like 1812 are actually very difficult to find rounds from, so I'm hoping eventually I can find some.

I have rounds from Vietnam, both sides, 5.56 and 7.62, World war 2, Korea and Civil War. Thats about it.

I teach at the school of donkey!

What kind of collection do you do?

Postby coastb2 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:25 am

The latest additions are: a broken top of a desk, a bendable hair clip, and a rectangular piece of metal with sharp corners.

I poop golden school busses

Postby astroworldfan1 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:17 pm

^ I think there is a term for you:

Hoarder.

Seriously, you need help, badly. Collecting useless trash isn't good.

-Tatum

Neil Peart makes me erect

Postby DiSab » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:32 pm

I've been collecting shot glasses recently. The collection is up to about 12 now.

It's All About Quality!

Postby Angry_Gumball » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:43 pm

As a kid, I used to collect yo-yos, primarily Duncans as they were extremely cheap. I had one of almost every color, and then had duplicates as it had the term "hyper" added onto it (Hyper Butterfly, Hyper Imperial, etc). I also collected other manufacturers as well. I still have a few of them, a far cry from what I had in the 6th grade. I probably had enough yo-yos to play with a different one each day lasting a month before starting over.

Now, I don't have a large collection, but pretty much have stuff that's theme park related whether if it's t-shirts (which I have lots of), park maps, primarily one park from a span of several years, games/simulators (NL, RCT), videos, and of course, photos.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby WilliamBauset08 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:52 pm

You guy's have some pretty awesome collection:D.

now time for some picture of my collection:) :

Symphony Of Enchanted Lands 2 (album with Christopher Lee himself:) )

Dawn Of Victory (the speediest album ever with the fastest solo's)

Power Of The Dragonflame (the heaviest album of the band with a 19:00 minute masterpiece)

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby Simon Baynham » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi TPR

I collect park/coaster related books and films. And boy, can I bore people about it. My library began with a handful of coaster books... then it was downhill all the way.

Simon

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby buttonman700 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Pinback buttons of all kinds. I started collecting when I wsa 10, so for almost 39 years I have been collecting. Needless to say I have quite a few buttons, last count was up over 30,000!

Always inerested in trading or donations to the collection! ;)

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby monsterfan99 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:44 am

- Items for my theme park trip scrapbooks. While the book may not look the best, it means a lot to me. Right now I have around 100 maps from last year from SF Great America, SF St. Louis and SF Great America's special Fright Fest maps. Most will be cut-up (if anyone ever needs one of them, let me know and I'll be happy to trade park maps.) I just try to take stuff from each park visit.

- The one for me has always been Pressed Pennies/coins. I try to buy as many as I can that are site specif (I refuse to buy generic ones.) When I was planning my WDW trip which got canceled, I had a budget of over 250 for the coins alone. Right now I'm working on the ones Great America used to have for my scrapbook.

- MST3K on DVD. Should have almost all episodes by the end of next month from the DAP-DVD project and other sources. Next up is the old Rhino releases.

- Pride Fighting Championships on DVD. I should have ever event except one by the end of the month.

Finally there is my collection of over 2000 wrestling DVD's. I have no clue what to do with them and can't sell them due to being VHS to DVD copies. I probably have only watched 300 of them.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random