The 2015-16 NBA Season

SPOILER ALERT: The Spurs/Cavs will be in the finals....
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
TPR makes work go faster

Postby bigstevet07 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:37 am

Yeah the Simmons article really had me wondering about Byron Scott now. The Nets did revolt on him even after he led them deep in the playoffs.

Is anyone else tired of the LeBron saga with him becoming a FA in 2 freaking years? Who cares right now what he might do in 2 years. Who knows, maybe the Cavs pull out a title the next 2 years and this whole conversation becomes moot. The Kncks fans would be irate if they have to sit through 2 horrible seasons hoping to land him and he stays.
I hate Godzilla! I hate him too! He destroyed cities!

ODS Drummer

Postby Crazy4Coasters! » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:02 am

Laker's / Celtic's rematch, though the Pistons and the Cavs pose a threat. I'm hoping I can live some more history and watch the Laker's pass the 95-96 Bulls. And I do believe this is the year Kobe gets the ring without Shaq! :8)
-Josh
ImageImage

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

There is no such thing as a donkey punch.

Postby raptor2011 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:01 pm

I'm calling the Cavs to take the whole thing this year. Lebron and crew are playing amazing right now and can take on anyone right now. And I feel so sorry for Oklahoma City, well at least they got 2 wins.

Cockroach and rat free since 2002!

Postby Bolliger&Mabillard » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:01 pm

Call me a pessimist if you want, but I don't think the Lake Show will go 73-9 this year. Be flippin' sweet if they did though...

I agree that What Lebron does in two seasons from now should be worried about in two seasons. LJ gets to run the show where he is now and isn't disapointing anyone. It would not come to me as a shock if he stays right where he is.
"...and SuperKing, the best one of the three!"

Postby Wes » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:35 pm

Hahahaha, the Lakers just got beat by the PACERS of all teams. Seriously, the last possession was like something out of a goddamn Disney sports movie. Scrappy underdogs pull out a win against the big bad elite team.

Postby Bolliger&Mabillard » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:01 pm

Well, I guess you can't win EVERY game of the season. So be it. I'm sure this will be one of the Pacers' highlights of the season, so let them have it.

On a side note, if Trevor Ariza can stay healthy this season and be as consistant as he was tonight, I think he's a shoe-in for 6th man award. He is also going to be a strong X-factor in alot of games.

Hopefully the Clippers win tonight. :lmao:

I'll have red wine with my slice of donkey.

Postby DevilSaint » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:36 pm

Bolliger&Mabillard wrote:On a side note, if Trevor Ariza can stay healthy this season and be as consistant as he was tonight, I think he's a shoe-in for 6th man award. He is also going to be a strong X-factor in alot of games.

Given the fact that Lamar Odom is currently about the most high profile "sixth man" in the league, I would imagine Ariza will get overlooked no matter how nice of a season he has.

Games like this scare me; bringing back bad habits from last season that killed them in the end.

Postby Bolliger&Mabillard » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:24 pm

Well Let's just hope we don't see another collapse in Philly tomight.

EDIT: Great win tonight. Another sloppy 4th qtr by LA, but they got the stops they needed to get the W. I just want to see the Lakers win enough games btween Dec-Feb so that Mar-Apr games can be played without a chip on their shoulders.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Jeff_B » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:58 am

Great win tonight, but these 4PM games suck. Bah! Friday's game is at 4PM too...

Postby Bolliger&Mabillard » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:49 am

After watching the CLE-IND game tonight, I don't see why New Yorkers have their heart set On Lebron right now, or in two years or whenever. If LJ cares about winning, I see him staying right where he is. He runs the show where he is and seems to have a decent cast around him. I don't think the same could be said for New York, especially if they're holding off getting talent to lure him there. Kinda tough to convince a one man show that he can win.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random