The 2015-16 NBA Season

SPOILER ALERT: The Spurs/Cavs will be in the finals....
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!

Postby Wes » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:52 pm

Everything single part of the Sonics to Thunder transition was shitty for the Seattle fans. They got effed over hard by Clay Bennet and Stern.

Randomness

Postby coasterdude5 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:05 pm

I think Memphis is gonna be a team to watch this year. We might be almost all-rookies, but we've been playing more like a NCAA team, which isn't always a bad thing.

Cockroach and rat free since 2002!

Postby Bolliger&Mabillard » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:02 pm

The Thunder will be a blunder this year. The have a crappy head coach in P. J. Carlesimo, A crappy franchise player in Kevin Durant, The uniforms look like crap, and who the hell even cares about Oklahoma City?
"...and SuperKing, the best one of the three!"

TPR makes work go faster

Postby bigstevet07 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:19 am

Bolliger&Mabillard wrote:The Thunder will be a blunder this year. The have a crappy head coach in P. J. Carlesimo, A crappy franchise player in Kevin Durant, The uniforms look like crap, and who the hell even cares about Oklahoma City?

HAD a crappy head coach. They already took care of that. Durant isn't crappy either, he's just too raw right now to carry a team of scrubs on his back. Durant will get double teamed everytime he touches the ball when there is no one else on the floor to worry about. He is also extreemely clutch for a young age. He seems to hit the big shot when needed, even though that is rare for this team. I think Durant will be fine.
I hate Godzilla! I hate him too! He destroyed cities!

Postby Bolliger&Mabillard » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:06 pm

No matter how well Durant develops, He's still on a crap, go-no-where team. If he's not careful he could be the KG of his generation.

On an unrelated topic, great 12-1 start.

Postby Wes » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:27 pm

Bolliger&Mabillard wrote:If he's not careful he could be the KG of his generation.

On a crappy team for a few years, and then gets traded to an elite team and goes on to win his first championship the first year out?

I bet you Durant is praying for that.

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby stingrock23 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:30 am

The Hornets haven't started as well as I'd like, but it is a long season, and they will be there in the end. I know they'll get it together.

OKC has some good fans, but I hope that team keeps floundering due to the whole Seattle fiasco.
2007 TPR Midwest Trip,2008 TPR East Coast Trip,2009 TPR Deep South Trip

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:59 am

^Interestingly enough...I sat in the courtside seats right behind the Hornets bench the other night when they played the Clippers, and I have to say that I totally agree with Bill Simmons. CP3 always came back to the bench complaining about something. Listening to the conversations going on, it sure sounded like the team wasn't very interested in the game either.

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby stingrock23 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 am

^ I saw that column, and it made me a little nervous. I really hope it doesn't turn out like that, but Simmons does know his NBA, so it's something I'm gonna pay attention to at the rest of the games this year.
2007 TPR Midwest Trip,2008 TPR East Coast Trip,2009 TPR Deep South Trip

Postby Bolliger&Mabillard » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:16 am

If NO doesn't believe in their coach now it's gonna hurt them come April. They'll win games now, but without that core confidence and trust in trust in their leadership, they're likely a first round-out.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random