Phobias and Fear

What are you afraid of?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
TPR's Olden Goldie

Postby ebl » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:35 pm

"...if i fell off a ledge into the Grand Canyon for example, yeah that'd be kinda scary!!" (coastercrazyjames)

If that happened, you wouldn't fear for long. The sudden stop at the end would take care of that! :lol:

Eric
My Honda will run ringz around your Saturn.

Just Kidding!

Postby coastercrzyjames » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:38 pm

EBL wrote:"...if i fell off a ledge into the Grand Canyon for example, yeah that'd be kinda scary!!" (coastercrazyjames)

If that happened, you wouldn't fear for long. The sudden stop at the end would take care of that! :lol:

Eric

Very good point!! :lmao: I should've thought before i said that. Thankfully i just edited my post. :P

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby CarolinaCoasterBoy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:14 am

Opiates and pills. I have had too many friends OD

Cubs/Colts Fan

Postby spaceace12 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:24 am

Clicking on anything on the internet....I just crapped myself by opening up this thread. (that was a joke).

On top of heights, one thing that is scaring the crap out of me right now is the fear of me falling on a motorcycle once I get one. I know I will probably drop a bike atleast once, but I know this will go away once I start riding more. I rode my friends vulcan 900 over the weekend in a parking lot at about 10mph and it was fun.

One thing I cant stand is getting shots. Having blood drawn is no problem, but shots just freak me out. Probably why I try not to even go into hospitals, nursing homes, or anything like that unless forced too.

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby Cygnus12 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:59 am

CAVE CRICKETS!! I hate those f'n things...

Noo! They be stealin' my bucket!

Postby onewheeled999 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:26 pm

I think one of my biggest fears is going through life without any significance, just another person into the grave.

Along with that, I'm also terrified of spiders, except those tiny millimeter-long spiders, I love those things. It's just those hairy wolf spiders... Bwaah!

Neil Peart makes me erect

Postby DiSab » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:58 pm

I used to be afraid of puking. Then multiple drunken nights took care of that fear. :lolr:

I'm not afraid of a lot of things anymore. I used to be afraid of a lot of things (coaster, needles, fire, to name a few). Then I was around them and realized they all weren't that bad. I'm now a coaster/thrill junkie, I barely feel it when I get shots (I partially thank allergy shots every other week for the last 6 or 7 years for that one), and I'm now starting to become a pyro. ;)

I Love Donkeys!

Postby geekgrrl » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:57 am

DiSab wrote: I used to be afraid of puking. Then multiple drunken nights took care of that fear. :lolr:

Drunken puking is easy. It is the painful, for real , sick sober puking that is terrifying.
Even more horrible and nightmarish than that is the public puke.
wiggle round like a wiggly baby

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby speedracer » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:51 pm

I have a phobia of homophobics

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby Franc » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:20 pm

I have trichinophobia (fear of food poisoning) and millipede phobia (which I developped these past years)

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random