Phobias and Fear

What are you afraid of?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
TPR's lonesome donkeyboy

Postby Groteslurf » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:13 am

Wasps

I Love Donkeys!

Postby geekgrrl » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:42 am

CTU Agent wrote:
YES! I'm not the only one. Seriously, it's like Satan's poison. I can't possibly fathom how anyone can eat it. I used to and don't know how I did. If drugs are illegal, so should mayo. It's practically just fat which is harmful to the body.

I agree completely. Mayonnaise is pure evil. I actually feel kind of bad for other foodstuffs that come into contact with it, because I know they will never have the chance to be as delicious as they could have before mayo application.
I won't even eat some concoction called "Veganaise" that my husband buys. Even though it is just some sort of soy mess, it is still made in the image of mayo...and that is unacceptable.
wiggle round like a wiggly baby

Cubs/Colts Fan

Postby spaceace12 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:50 am

Heights. (can't wait to ride TTD).

And I ove having Mayo or Miracle Whip on my sandwhiches.

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby Manny In England » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:39 am

Groteslurf wrote:Wasps

Man, I second that one!
Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

"Deal with it f**filled with medicine and goo." - Robb addressing a technical complaint.

My small thing speaks for itself

Postby AllenA07 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:58 am

I've got a fear of heights. I'm fine on coasters because I've got restraints keeping me from going anywhere, however when it comes to things like waterslides, I'll be watching from the side.
--Allen

WDW Monorail Fanatic

Postby BeemerBoy » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:59 am

- Hospitals
- The dentist
- Sitting in front of a group of people in a formal setting. At a concert, it's okay. At a sporting event, it's okay. Just about anywhere else, I prefer to be towards the back.
Displaying "Online Enthusiast Morality" since 2006, with 99.9% more sarcasm.

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby TheBannedKid » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:11 am

Throwing up has always freaked me out. I just get the feeling that I will choke or suffocate and I don't do well with stomach pains as it is. I also fear being surrounded by fire...I feel that is one of the worst ways to die.
Mr.Six [7:36pm]: No...I''ll get some sort of Mexican STD.

I make cake

Postby Brandy524 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:17 am

Heights; I can't climb a ladder without coming close to a panic attack, seriously, I will have tears in my eyes.

Snakes; although I've never been face to face with one in an uncontrolled environment, so I'm not really sure how I'd react. I don't want to find out, either.

Germs! Since I've had kids I have turned totally germophobic (what's the real word? anyone know?). I keep hand sanitizer everywhere! The first thing I do when I get in my car after shopping, pumping gas, etc. is sanitize my hands. You don't know who has been touching gas pumps and grocery buggies. Yuck!

Also a mild fear of throwing up. The last time I did was when I was in labor two years ago. It wasn't pleasant laying in the bed having contractions and throwing up at the same time. Sorry for the visual.

I don't really have a problem with spiders as long as they're small enough to step on. I've never faced one bigger than that. One thing I really hate though, is bugs that crunch under your foot when you step on them. It makes me shudder to think of it!

Just Kidding!

Postby coastercrzyjames » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:28 pm

I'm scared to death of spiders and stinging insects (bees, wasps, hornets, etc). Lol.

I'm scared of heights too, (especially when its really easy to fall and become injured). That being said i hate high ladders!! I also get freaked out sometimes with hiking close to cliff ledges.

I cant stand throwing up as well. It's a big fear of mine as well. . I hate it!! If i feel like i'm going to puke i get really uncomfortable and nervous.

Hehe and when i was younger aliens used to freak me out!! I couldn't watch the x-files or i'd have nightmares. I've gotten alot better about that since then. =)

Eastcoast Management

Postby Justin » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:34 pm

Needles Hooks and Knives :)

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random