Phobias and Fear

What are you afraid of?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Randomness

Postby coasterdude5 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:05 pm

I used to have emetophobia (fear of barfing). It went away though. Now I don't have any true phobias, but I'm scared of spiders, snakes, and getting electrecuted. I hate needles, too.

I think the Title Fairy is a virgin

Postby Kalepi_Konei » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:11 pm

Here's a funny question for people with a fear of barfing.
Have you ever feared it so much you barfed? :lmao:

Anyways,

I am,

Claustrophobic (and that makes me fear the dark sometimes cuz' in the dark you can't see the walls around you and it just creeps me out!)

Heights (only to a certain extent.)

Spiders (OMG I HATE THEM!)

Randomness

Postby coasterdude5 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Kalepi_Konei wrote:Here's a funny question for people with a fear of barfing.
Have you ever feared it so much you barfed? :lmao:

Anyways,

I am,

Claustrophobic (and that makes me fear the dark sometimes cuz' in the dark you can't see the walls around you and it just creeps me out!)

Heights (only to a certain extent.)

Spiders (OMG I HATE THEM!)

I had it when I was in fifth grade. I was miserable the entire year. That's the worst part - the constant worrying about it makes you feel like you're about to barf... all the time. And then when people in your class started getting the stomach virus that made it 100x worse.

The thing with me though, I never throw up. That's what made it really bad. I couldn't remember what it felt like. I've only thrown up a few times in my life. But I threw up after having a seizure that same year. That pretty much ended my emetophobia. Now I've only thrown up once since that, but the thought of throwing up doesn't bother me as much.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby SuperShawn » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:51 pm

I can deal with pretty much anything, but man, even the smallest of spiders makes me scream and freak out... even thinking about spiders gets me all freaked out.

Knows where his bowel is

Postby HEADCHEEZ » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:55 pm

^ Exactly the same as me! When a cockroach crawls across the floor, I'm fine. But if its a spider, I scream and run away.

Last coaster I rode= Outlaw Run - Silver Dollar City - 7/26/2017

Knows where his bowel is

Postby HEADCHEEZ » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:55 pm

DARN IT! Double post. :cry:

Last coaster I rode= Outlaw Run - Silver Dollar City - 7/26/2017

Randomness

Postby coasterdude5 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:43 pm

If someone in my family gets a stomach virus, I'll have a bit of the feeling I used to get, but it's not too bad. But man, fifth grade... the assistant principal (we lived across from the school and were friends with him) had to come and practically drag me to school - I was that afraid of it.

I'm glad I can look back and laugh!

I Love Donkeys!

Postby geekgrrl » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Wow. I always thought I was really strange, but I feel a little better now knowing I am not the only one afraid of throwing up. I hyperventilate and shake uncontrollably if I think I am going to. I'd honestly rather feel awful than throw up and feel better.
I also am scared to death of mayonnaise. I make the people at Subway use a new knife because I don't want my food to have any sort of mayo cross contamination. I can't even watch people eat something that I know has mayo on it.

TPR's Olden Goldie

Postby ebl » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:59 pm

"Mayonnaise...it's like Satan's poison." (CTU Agent)

Amen to that. I will not touch the stuff.

Funny thing---at one time, I was scared of getting diabetes, and look where I am today. Not the end of the world if you take care of yourself.

But fears? I think losing a limb is my worst one.

Eric
My Honda will run ringz around your Saturn.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:14 am

I fear normal people might find out I like coasters - just kidding I think.

I recommend seeing Undercover Brother to truly understand the evil that is mayonnaise, poor Eddie Griffen being forced to drown his food in it while posing as a white guy therefore having to pretend to like it.

I think mayonnaise is worse than the devil's poison, it's the devil's something else...think about the resemblance.

It pisses me off that KFC absolutely drown their chicken fillet burgers (do you have them in the USA?) in gallons of mayo.

In case you weren't sure I hate mayo and think it should be outlawed.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random