Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Phobias and Fear

Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:37 pm

Do you have any phobias or anything that you are truly afraid of, unusual or not? Whnever I think about it, the large number of trees that we use to make various products scares me, as well as other natural resources that we use to make various things. I fear that one day those things will be gone, having not been able to keep up with our demands.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:39 pm

Frogs. Yes, you read that right. And no, I'm not trying to be funny.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:35 pm

Eels... *Shivers*

Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:07 pm

Insects, always hated them.
And I'm occasionally afraid of the dark due to watching a scary movie when I was 7.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Awesome avatar Luka! Seeing them this November.

Anyways, I'm claustorphobic. I'd hate to be in a situation where I'm trapped and I can't do anything about it.

Frogs. Yes, you read that right. And no, I'm not trying to be funny.

I can relate to that. Frogs creep me out sometimes.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:56 pm

Roller coasters. I don't see why anybody would want to ride those freaky, twisted metal machines of death.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:56 pm

Heights for one mildly freak me out, depending on the situation. Also, I go completely nuts if I'm stuck in an unfamiliar place on my own. Other than that, for the most part, I seek seclusion. :lolr:

Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:20 pm

I'm afraid of throwing up. Obviously no one is a fan of it, but it just freaks me out.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:28 pm

I have a heights phobia to the point that I experience physical symptoms, I even get if I was watching TV and someone looks over a ledge.

But still, I haven't let it stop me doing anything, I just push myself, climbing Half Dome at Yosemite was pure terror but I did it.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:44 pm

Moths make my skin absolutely crawl - they're awful. I don't mind insects and bugs, and wouldn't flinch to have a spider walking up my arm .. But a moth flies into the room and I turn into a 60s-sitcom-housewife who's just seen a mouse!

Cameron.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS