Dumbest things said on TPR

A spinoff of the general public thread
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Dumbest things said on TPR

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:55 am

^ Seconded. I love the boasting about logical skills immediately followed by spectacular failure to use any logic at all.

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:42 am

The replacing every S with a $, the unnecessary violent metaphor, the pretending to be on a first name basis with a celebrity, and all packaged in an argument that was old and boring about 5 years ago--this ticks all the boxes. So satisfying.

hillflyer wrote:It'd be fine if $tar War$ was an entire amusement park on its own. I don't like how it's invaded Di$neyland. Walt must be turning in his grave.

Postby prozach626 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:57 am

The dollar signs, WTF?! I'm dying! :lmao:

It's like 'forum bling.'

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:56 am

Donomike05 wrote:With all this rain is Valleyfair flooding yet?

andy232221 wrote:Not sure but I will be going there in exactly a month so i could tell you then

:lol: :lol:

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby TheAmericanKnight » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:03 am

From the SFNE thread.
mary.pesik wrote:Come on, just listen to his voice (the same voice he'll have in the ride, knowing Six Flags uses Bumper Robinson as Cyborg, and he voices Grid in addition to Cyborg in this game): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJjGtnxnyQU Call me crazy, but that voice is just hot. IDK.

It's not my fault I'm a DC fangurl and judge the rides by how much they make me fangasm. :cry:

Postby TheAmericanKnight » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:36 pm

More of the same person from the same thread.

mary.pesik wrote:Two more months until the Media Day for Cyborg Hyper Drive. Construction hasn't begun. I want the effing Grid. (Still haven't fixed that error.) Apparently there's gonna be merchandise in the gift shop you apparently get dumped into at the end of the ride. I want some Grid merchandise smh.

I'm already gonna beeping explode because I KNOW he'll be voiced by Bumper Robinson. Ya know, the guy that gave him an effing sexy voice in Lego DC Super Villains. Here's bettin' he'll say "Grid... online" and "Have a nice day" (especially the latter) but "I am Grid" (his semi-catchphrase in Injustice 2) would work well too. And I have my money bet on him laughing evilly too, since he'll probably have emotion here. GODDAMNIT! JUNE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH! LATE SPRING, GUYS! WE GOTTA TAKE OUR SINGING AND DANCING FUN TO THE PARK THEN!

Postby bert425 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:12 pm

RollerManic wrote:I for one am not going to be missing Aquaman at all. I always thought it was obnoxiously hideous. It's removal means another DC-ride out of a non-DC area - so good riddance!

for those not familiar with SFOT? Aquaman is *literally* across the main walkway from Justice League: Battle for Metropolis.

so yeah. .it's a DC area.

(the only thing out of place there is Pandemonium, as it is between JL/Aquaman, and the entrance to Gotham once one crosses the railroad tracks).
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby TheAmericanKnight » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:38 pm

Here is more from the SFNE thread.

mary.pesik wrote:
ice1972 wrote:Not gonna lie....I have no idea who Grid is....lol

Grid is the Earth-3 (Crime Syndicate) counterpart of Cyborg. He's basically Bizarro Cyborg, but he's not. He resembles some skull robot thing. And he has the sexiest voice. At least to me.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby Dombot » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:55 am

^ This is your brain on fandoms. Not even once, kids. :lol:
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Goliath (SFoG) 5. Mako
6. Twisted Cyclone 7. Alpengeist 8. Mine Blower 9. Montu 10. Incredible Hulk

"If you trip me I will crumble and fall because I am a poorly structured building" ~Carson King

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:13 pm

SFStl Fan wrote:Some fanboy page on Facebook is claiming that Herschend Entertainment is working a deal to purchase or acquire SFOT and two other Six Flags parks for 5 billion dollars, stating the buyout could be completed as early as 2021. Sounds like a load of garbage. Kinda makes you wonder what if though.

As if this wasn't bad enough... Then comes this:

Sportsdude360 wrote:The only thing to do is to wait and see if this rumor is reported by any actual media outlets. Screamscape, Amusement Source, Over Texas Thrills ect.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't... I just... Can't. :lmao: :lmao:
Bigger is not always better.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random