• Tounge!
    • Lips!
    • Nipples!
    • Navel!
    • Neck!
    • Some where below the belt :-/
    • Other -- Please Explain!
    • None

Oh boy, let's just say I have 10 facial piercings alone right now, soon I plan to pierce my ears with a 16g needle and stretch them (gauge, but proper term is stretching) to 2 inches.

I have:

-Bridge

-Septum

-Both Nostrils

-Double Spiderbites (2 on each side of bottom lip)

-Angel bites (Two upper lip piercings, one on each side)

Oh, and I eventually want to get my deep clavicles pierced and maybe a few dermals.

By the way, these are what I have so far

On the right of course.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Just had my left nipple pierced last night -- my first piercing -- and absolutely love it: how it looks, how it feels, and the taboo itself. I'm a clean cut, nerdy engineer and it's just not the kind of thing anyone I know would expect me to do. Keeping it hidden and maintaining that innocent facade is a big part of the fun, for me.

Genuinely want to get a Prince Albert now and stretch to 8g or 6g but my partners did not respond positively to that idea.

I'll only have been healing for about a month when my coaster season starts, and am a little concerned about the ride forces and restraints impacting the healing. Can anyone with experience comment?

Genuinely want to get a Prince Albert now and stretch to 8g or 6g but my partners did not respond positively to that idea.

I don't judge, but not something I would ever do.

I can advise (as I know lots of folks with them), don't go larger than 4 gauge, or you'll forever be sitting down to pee (the spatter goes everywhere with the larger gauges).

^ The peeing issues are the other factor holding me back, aside from my boys Michael and Joey collectively freaking out when I brought it up. I've read repeatedly that there is generally some extra leakage after finishing up, even in the small gauges. The other typical piercing geometries don't have that issue, but they just don't appeal to me as strikingly as the PA does.

• 1 month later...

^ I used to have a PA that I gauged up to a four. I removed it back in 2007 and I still have an extra stream. It gets annoying after a while.

If you do it, go with a banana shaped barbell. The hoops get annoying after a while.