TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Will the world end in 2012???

DBru

Nostradamus has predicted that the world will end in 2012. At first I didn't really think much of it, but as I looked farther into the French Astronomer, I found that he also predicted the great Chicago Fire, as well as the terrorist attacks on the Twin Towers in New York. Nights have gone by, and I've began to think about it more and more.

I am only 14, and 2012 is the year I graduate. As this came into my mind, I began to ask myself many questions. I don't really know if I'm ready for the world to end. I mean, I go to church every Sunday, I pray often, and I have a healthy relationship with God. So I'm not so much worried that I won't be saved, its that I have worked hard to get really good grades, and I have a plan for my future. I've always dreamed of having a beautiful wife with 2 great kids, and a long, successful life.

So what do you think? Will the world end in 2012? And if it does, will you be ready???

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah. Definately. It's been pretty well researched by underground UFO experts (the people the GOVERNMENT is trying to keep DOWN) that 2012 is when the aliens will return to earth. After all, it was ALIENS who put us here in the first place. How do you explain the pyramids and Stonehenge and crop circles, ya know? In 2012, it will have been 1 Nanoyear (look it up) since the Xanttans (those are the aliens species) placed their new herd (HUMANS) on this planet.

Don't try to Google this stuff, as all information is purposely being deleted or and destroyed by the secret NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT. I wouldn't be surprised if this post was mysteriously deleted. :shock:

Try to become friends with Tom Cruise ASAP. That way, just before the worlds ends you can fly with him and John Travolta in the special L. Ron Hubbard UFO that is being kept in a secret underground location beneath the Church of Scientology.

but yeah anyway we'll all explode in a giant molecular fireball or something like that I think

too bad, I graduate in 2012... guess I'll never get a chance to live beyond my teen-aged years because of this indisputable fact about the world ending

guys it's real, be concerned

Oh yeah. Definately. It's been pretty well researched by underground UFO experts (the people the GOVERNMENT is trying to keep DOWN) that 2012 is when the aliens will return to earth. After all, it was ALIENS who put us here in the first place. How do you explain the pyramids and Stonehenge and crop circles, ya know? In 2012, it will have been 1 Nanoyear (look it up) since the Xanttans (those are the aliens species) placed their new herd (HUMANS) on this planet.

Don't try to Google this stuff, as all information is purposely being deleted or and destroyed by the secret NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT. I wouldn't be surprised if this post was mysteriously deleted. :shock:

I think that's a run-on

I think that's a run-on

Huh really it's a run-on sentence how do you know that are you working for the secret shadow government who is trying to keep the secret shadow information about the molecular explosion fireball away from Great People of the United States who are all aligned great universal engine Time Cube? I think there should be an FBI investigation or something because I'm suspicious that well anyway the world is ending time to pack away the silver jewels and anything made of polyester whoops anyway it's classified information

The entirety of Congress is Mayan, by the way

Wes, God is sooo not happy with you right now. lol.

Look, I'm sorry that I believe Jesus is going to come back and save we who believe in him someday. I wasn't trying to say aliens are coming to take us away. I just wanted to know if any others cared about when and how there lives would end. I'm sorry if its a big joke to you, and I'm not saying that I'm right and your wrong. Our preacher just happened to bring it up in church last week.

It was just a thought that has been bothering me and I thought I'd see what everyone else thinks... (but apparently everyone just thinks I'm a freak)

And no need for a comment on that last statement, Wes.

Wes, God is sooo not happy with you right now. lol.

Look, I'm sorry that I believe Jesus is going to come back and save we who believe in him someday. I wasn't trying to say aliens are coming to take us away. I just wanted to know if any others cared about when and how there lives would end. I'm sorry if its a big joke to you, and I'm not saying that I'm right and your wrong. Our preacher just happened to bring it up in church last week.

It was just a thought that has been bothering me and I thought I'd see what everyone else thinks... (but apparently everyone just thinks I'm a freak)

And no need for a comment on that last statement, Wes.

Don't go all victim on us. Nobody is attacking your religion. It's just that Nostradamus is an obvious fraud. Anyone with the remotest inclinations of rational skepticism knows this.

I just thought it went a little too far with the Scientology. I don't want to turn this into a religion thing, but I would never believe in that. Like I said, it was just a topic a felt like sharing. I haven't studied Nostradamus or anything, and based on all the reactions, I'm guessing it would be a terrible waste of time to pick up his book?

There has been many religious predictions of the end of the world that has come and gone. 2012 is just another one of them. No one can predict the end of the world and no one ever will. So I suggest you just go about your business and live your life like you always have planned. Never mind such a nonsense thing.

If it does end what in God's name is the point of even worrying about it. There is nothing you can do. Imagine how great it would be for the economy as we all charge out of our minds, knowing we will never pay it back. Due to Nostradamus I will now sign up for ALL the TPR trips, since I won't have to worry about debt in the very near future.

DBru you have changed my life I am now off to tell my boss to suck it.