Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Re: Relationships

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:33 am

^ Odd considering this is about someone else, lol. Didn't really work out, but what I've got now is pretty good as well. :) So I am dating someone which is cool. I guess she's kind of my girlfriend... ish. We are dating each other exclusively which is awesome, but she is only in socal for the rest of 2013 and then she is moving to Sacramento with her family. It will probably suck when that happens cause I am pretty sure neither of us want a long distance relationship, but right now I am pretty happy(living in the moment) and everything is awesome! :)

Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:17 pm

What I've noticed is,since ride nerds/enthusiast or whatever you wanna call it, isn't the typenof nerd that'll go mainstream like superhero movie needs, we all better get used to dating FP... Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not sure if I'd want to date an enthusiast anyway. However, knowing more enthusiasts in general in my area would be great.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:16 am

This thread reminds me of the fact that I'm gonna be forever alone for the rest of my life.
Attachments
1428578997900669 (1).jpg
1428578997900669 (1).jpg (76.69 KiB) Viewed 871 times

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:54 am

Suprisingly, i'm not Desperate for a girl nor do i need one because i'm happy the way i am. :)

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:00 am

:lol: This thread.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS