Relationships

BF/GF
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Fresh and new. But still a GIANT IDIOT.

Re: Relationships

Postby coastercrutchfield » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:34 am

I have been with my girlfriend for a little over a year now =)

It all started with a donkey

Postby the ghost » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:37 am

My date didn't quite go as planned. We both had a good time but we both kind of decided that for a long distance relationship to work out it needed to be a great time and it really wasn't. We are still "friends" but at the same time who knows when she will come down here or when I drive up the coast to go to SF. It was still a lot of fun having dinner with someone and exploring Fishermans Wharf but I think next time I will look for someone a bit more local.

Aka I am currently single... which sucks in a way but at the same time is nothing new. :P
:derek: TPR's resident ent!

Postby the ghost » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:03 am

^ Update! She called me tonight and said she couldn't stop thinking about me! I am officially no longer single and LOVING IT! :)

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby SamanthaMc92 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:19 am

Well me and my boyfriend have been going out almost 5 months now and we're moving in together on Saturday :b
I know people will say its too fast, but i've never felt this way about someone ever, and could really see this lasting a long time :roll:
and i'm very excited about it :lover:
I want to ride every single ride in the WORLD by the time i'm 30 - Do you think i'm being overambitious? ;)

Postby the ghost » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:20 pm

^ If you know what you want go for it, but that IS FAST and you are young!

My small thing speaks for itself

Postby AllenA07 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:41 pm

SamanthaMc92 wrote:Well me and my boyfriend have been going out almost 5 months now and we're moving in together on Saturday :b
I know people will say its too fast, but i've never felt this way about someone ever, and could really see this lasting a long time :roll:
and i'm very excited about it :lover:

If you know what you want then it isn't too fast. I (officially) got a place with my girlfriend after a little more then a year of dating. We were engaged about 3 months after that. Best of luck!
--Allen

Noo! They be stealin' my bucket!

Postby onewheeled999 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:58 pm

After nine months of being single, six to seven of which were spent moving on from my last relationship, I finally have a date tonight! =)
Xbox Live + Steam + Twitter + Skype + AIM: Onewheeled999

Postby the ghost » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:56 pm

So this is my third post on this page, let alone this thread... UGH. Here has been my last 10 days or so... Single :( but whatever... nothing new. Then I have a girlfriend! YAY! :lover: :) cause I have never had someone I connected so much with. THEN she said she needs some time to think about it which is fine, but I can't entirely be sure where this puts me... am I in the friend zone? Am I more than that... am I less? It also sucks cause she lives in San Francisco and I live in Socal... we also met online(on Micechat actually... lol) but I have met her in person as well. We have this awesome chemistry and she is looking to move out here in about a year... a decision that has more to do with college than it does with me so we are sorta trying to try things out. She is in the hospital right now due to an apparently pretty violent asthma attack but she is out today(or maybe tomorrow) which is awesome but the last few days have been a little awkward because I wasn't entirely sure what to do. I sent "well wishing" texts that are hopefully a little more than "get well soon" because I hope she takes the hint because she knows I want a relationship even is she has not 100% ready, but like I said I am willing to wait.

This has been an interesting experience either way because like I said I have never connected with anyone like I connect with her. I have only had one other girlfriend in the past but we only lasted a few weeks... the dates felt more like hanging out with a friend than someone I liked. I am FAR from naive but this new girl has A LOT of potential because we are very like minded... I just hope she feels the same thing. She brought up the connection herself so she knows there is something there, I just hope she sees "the spark" as something strong enough to at least try this out cause I like to consider myself to be a good dude so there is no downside(at the moment) for either of us and hopefully an upside for both of us.

Girls are COMPLICATED!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:24 pm

^Don't despair!

As a college student who recently transferred into the Bay Area, moving to a new area for college is terrifying!! It may not be that she doesn't like you--from what you said, it sounds like she does--but she's just nervous about this huge transition she's about to go through. I know a lot of girls who decided to post-pone relationships (or even end some) because they wanted to focus on moving off to college. It's... complicated. :P

My advice is just to stay patient and supportive of her through the roller coaster known as moving to college. Congrats on finding someone you feel a connection with!
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby mtavenger55 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Happily engaged to the love of my life since June 9, 2012! Getting married in June 2014!

My fiance & I on I305 July 1st, 2012!
My Credits: 323 (Latest: Joker at GADV)
100 Volcano The blast Coaster, 200 Griffin, 300 Afterburn (Carowinds)
Let's Go Yankees/Rangers/Jets!

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random