Cheese eaters unite!

I love the cheese.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby Jayjay719 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:43 pm

I LOVE cheese! Maybe a bit to much though. I love that cracker barrel cheese the best though...yumm
I was at the first game ever at the New Yankee Stadium. 4/3/09

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:51 pm

I :lover: Extra Old Cheddar.

And Parmesan also is nice to grate/shake over a fresh salad, too.

Havartis with spices and herbs is nice and yummy, too.

And Brie or Camenbert just hit a near-mmm-melt on crackers, when micro-ed for 7 sec. max on High, lol.

Got to love the cheese. One of the world's best things.

And a good bread, heh heh.

:wink:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

THE BOY

Postby Ed » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:53 pm

Lactose Intolerant. </3

Not Everyone In Germany Wears Lederhosen and Eats Sauerkraut

Postby Hattuchili » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:19 pm

TheRapidsNerd wrote:That's a great idea! Thank you for a good tip Soren. :)

I am glad I could help.

Today I had a awesome burger at a place called Joakin´s. They put an extra slice of cheese on it, for me. It was so good, that I forgot to ask what kind of cheese it is. So, I think I have to go there for another burger in the next weeks! ;)

--Soren
--> from good old Germany and back in Orlando!

Hot Coaster Chick!

Postby niiicolaaah » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:47 pm

I'm lactose intolerant like Ed, but I LOVE CHEESE. I will sacrifice for it! :lolr:

My favorite kinds are munster (sp?) and BRIE!!!!! Brie and apples is pretty much amazing. My favorite restaurant back in Buffalo served the best thing ever, it was apples and brie wrapped in phylo dough and baked... mmmmmm!!!

I also LOVE feta cheese but it makes me really sick. :(
Parks: 71| Wood: 68 | Steel: 272 | Total Coasters: 340 | States: 23| Countries: 6

Mullets never go out of style!

Postby TheRapidsNerd » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:43 pm

During our trip to WDW, I think it was Norway that had a great smoked meat and cheese meal or buffet somewhere.

Also, anybody like those BonBell and BabyBell mini cheeses? They taste better after you take the wax off of course... :?r

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby dj snow » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:31 pm

Hooray for cheese!

I'm a big fan of double- and triple-creme bries. D'Affinois is good, as is Les Coutances (hard to find, though). The smellier, the better! (Well, up to a point.)

On a trip to northern California, I stopped by the Marin French Cheese Company and picked up a variety of bries. It's about 10 miles outside of Petaluma, as I recall. They make the cheese there, offer tours, and of course sell it (at reasonable prices too). Marin Chevre Blue is highly recommended.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Bucket » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:19 am

Mmmmm... ich liebe Käse!

My favorites would be Gouda (I can make an excellent pasta sauce with Gouda cheese) and I also like Brie cheese with grapes. YUM!

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby uwgbdork » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:33 pm

being from wisconsin i feel that this topic is my new home. I would have to suggest every single person to try a wisconsin delecacy we like to call the cheese curd. Basically it is one of the most amazing foods ever made. They were started as a product as cheese factory workers that were taking some of the infant morsals of cheddar cheese home for their kids. If you can ever get cheese curds on the day they were produced before they were ever refrigerated you will get a chance to experince freshness like you have never ever tasted. Trust me.

I'm slow

Postby pagemaster_b » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:25 pm

Cheddar, Extra Sharp Cheddar, White Cheddar, Extra Sharp White Cheddar, Smokey Cheddar . . . Okay, so I like Cheddar . . . a lot.

Although, I do like Swiss, American, and the occasional Monteray Jack.

Once, while at the Tillimook Cheese Factory in Tillimook, Oregon, I sampled some white cheddar with cracked pepper. I'm not much of a fan of peppercorns, but I found this particular flavor of cheddar to be quite tasty.
There's no problem too big that C-4 can't fix.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random