The official NFL Discussion Thread

Talk about the NFL here.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby alpengeist04 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:48 pm

I know I'm a little late on the predictions, but I did go 3-1 this past weekend. ...only losing the Washington/Seattle game. This week I'm going with the home teams all the way, though I think Jacksonville will beat up on NE in the loss.

Cubs/Colts Fan

Postby spaceace12 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:46 pm

This is the best thread I have ever have read on a pro Patriots forum.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat ... hp?t=73012

Patriots fans are rooting for the Colts. I guess some Chargers and/or Chargers fans did something, I only got to page 5 before I stopped.

And I just found this.

a Cowboys fan, an Eagles fan, a Colts fan and a Patriots fan - are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more.

The Cowboys fan insists he is the most loyal. 'This is for the Cowboys!' he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain.

Not to be outdone, the Eagles fan shouts, 'This is for the Eagles!' and throws himself off the mountain.

The COLTS fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, 'This is for everyone!' and pushes the Patriot fan off the mountain.

I Love Eli Manning!

Postby coastercrazed49 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:53 pm

^That joke is stupid cause its for like every rivalry in sports, like Red Sox and Yankees, Skins and Cowboys. It just depends on your favorite team.
Also I don't know how many times I have heard it.

This 16 year old puts you to shame

Postby socalMAN123 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:10 pm

Don't pay too much attention to NFL, but have this season. Go Chargers! And Colts!
---Brent =)
Disobey

TPR's Movie Freak

Postby knottslover77 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:55 pm

^They play each other next so.... not going to happen.

--Jay
I Love Brent <3, GhostRider is my #1 Coaster
total coasters:74

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby BelizeIt » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:17 pm

Chargers Win!!!

Wow! I was sure it was going to be the Pats vs. Colts for the AFC Championship game. San Diego hasn't won a road playoff game in quite a while, but they stood their ground and got the win.

But the Chargers season should be coming to an end in New England next week. The Patriots are on a roll and I don't see anyone stopping them.

What's a custom title?

Postby SixFlagsTexas » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:35 pm

Dallas has been a joke this past year!

Mavericks: #1 seed (67 wins) - lost first round in playoffs to Golden State
Cowboys: #1 seed (13-3) - lost first playoff game, not winning a playoff game for 11 years
Stars: - Lost in 1st Round

Hopefully the Mavs can get past the first round this year.
Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.

AWESOME-O-SAURUS!!!

Postby Homer » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:45 pm

I'm disappointed the Colts lost. I have had a fond appreciation of Tony Dungy because of what he did with the Bucs (Gruden doesn't count, he screwed it up).

Oh well, heres hoping for the Patriots to screw up, and Brett Farve to have another Super Bowl ring before his retirement.
-My butt has touched 112 roller coasters, how unfortunate.

308, 309, 310 .....

Postby 307 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:34 pm

San Di-e-go, superchargers

San Di-e-go... CHAAAAARGERS

Stupid Cowboys go and blow my perfect prediction record in the play-offs! I was seven for seven before Romo choked!

Cubs/Colts Fan

Postby spaceace12 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:24 pm

Meh, At this point, I could car less about the rest of the NFL season. As long as the Patriots are not perfect at the end of it. About the game, it was a good game and I made over 300 dollars! I would right more, but I got 5 more sites to check and then go to bed, been up since 5am drive an hour and had to be at the RCA dome at 6:30, did nothing till 11, after the game, had dinner and then took all the CBS cables out and did nothing while the CBS sports staffers decided what went were for an hour. Then cleared the outside area and drove home an hour.

I can't wait for next season, I think Dungy is going to retire and Harrison might. Lucas Oil Stadium looks cool.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random