Do you like my wettest dream?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like my wettest dream?

• It was crap!
    • It was not so good...
    • Pretty okay...
    • I like it!
    • Wonderful idea!

My biggest dream is an at least 30-Acre entertainment complex including an Amusuent Park and an Hotel.After some tough thinking,my dream park should be in Roma,Italy (Due to difficulties in other main Europe cities and that Paris is already occupied!).My dream park should be an theme park called "Silver Park"!It should be a place where thrills rule,but on the same time,be an family enjoyment!

I already writed a plan for my dream theme park that maybe could be reality in the future.

In my dream park,I always wanted:

1 Vekoma Family Coaster called "Jungle Express" (If they don`t go bankrupt again before my dream can be reality!)

1 Intamin Prefabricated Woodie called "Texas Runner"

1 Gerstlauer Eurofighter called "Space Experience"

Thrill Rides:

1 Log Flume

1 Disk-O

1 Top Spin

1 Chairswings

1 Free Fall (S&S or Intamin)

1 River Rapids

Family Rides:

1 Jungle Cruise-likening ride

3 Darkrides

1 4D or 5D Cinema

1 Caurosel

3 Playgrounds

1 Shooting Darkride

1 Haunted House

Transportation Rides:

1 Railway

And maybe an additional waterpark featuring:

5 Slides or more

1 Wave pool

5 Pools or more

1 Still Raft

And a Hotel...

That`s my wettest dream ever,I`m so in it that I will do everything to make it become reality!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in Rollercoaster Tycoon 3,I mean in reality!My biggest dream,is that I`m driving an real theme park,also,can you do an real Gerstlauer Eurofigther in RCT3?

You guys can be dissapointed if you want to,but this has been my wet dream since 2002,and it`s still holding strong!

1544573615_ExamplelayoutforSpaceExperience.jpg.56dc629ae48b024dda3498915d19c0e6.jpg

Maybe "Space Experience" could be a clone out of RAGE at Adventure Island!

Not in Rollercoaster Tycoon 3,I mean in reality!My biggest dream,is that I`m driving an real theme park,also,can you do an real Gerstlauer Eurofigther in RCT3?

Scappari:

Is a 30-Acre complex too big or too small?

You guys can be dissapointed if you want to,but this has been my wet dream since 2002,and it`s still holding strong!

But I know it was a little disturbing with the title,I maybe should change it!

948838873_ExampleLayoutforSpaceExperienceCustom.thumb.JPG.973c37f22de226e6fcf44d87f9539371.JPG

Or maybe an all own layout?!

1094692488_ExamplelayoutforSpaceExperience2.jpg.54b40dc4b2c8a67ba38c536e0b6c986a.jpg

Or maybe an clone of SPEED:NO LIMITS?

1902194953_ExamplelayoutforSpaceExperience.jpg.2711f2f4fbdaffd553f88b3a4ea5725d.jpg

Maybe "Space Experience" could be a clone out of RAGE at Adventure Island!

A nocturnal emission is an ejaculation of semen experienced during sleep. It is also called a "wet dream", an involuntary orgasm, or simply an orgasm during sleep.

Nocturnal emissions are most common during teenage and early adult years. However, nocturnal emissions may happen any time after puberty. They may or may not be accompanied by erotic dreams, and also the emission may happen without erection . It is possible to wake up during, or to simply sleep through, the ejaculation in what is sometimes called a "sex dream".

Don't worry, you'll discover girls/boys/maybe both pretty soon and be done with this "wet dream". Or you'll find out you can't afford to actually build a park, a few years down the road.

Good luck!

It`s not that,it`s just that I thought that "Wettest dream" and "Biggest dream" was the same thing!

Basicly,the plan is not down the road,I was planning in an hour for an good location,and I discovered:

1.London has no main park in their area,but London ìs not so sunny...

2.I tried outside Southend-On-Sea,the sunniest place in England,but It could be an bad idea due to there would be two Gerstlauer Eurofighters in the same area!

3.Paris is already occupied with Disneyland.

4.Berlin was a good choice,but maybe they had historical battlegrounds that I don`t could build an themepark in...

5.In my place,Sweden,it is cold in the winter,and that could damage the Jungle section in my dream park,my little brother recommended the coast,but the park could be damaged by storms drawing in through the off-season.

6.Roma was a good place,it had no main park in the area,and had good weather year-round.

Oh man this thread is gold

So true. This thread is probably going to go down in tpr history.

?

1127400755_ExamplelayoutforTexasRunner4.jpg.409b81b122faf459a10eabb57b0900e8.jpg

Or Troy?

1912763346_ExamplelayoutforTexasRunner3.jpg.f2e4e1adb0f72c93271d1bf85f6f2a3b.jpg

Or maybe GCI could do an clone of Renegade?

137575607_ExamplelayoutforTexasRunner2.jpg.f2aedeac388f55e9a0df3f204b8cf51e.jpg

Ohh,maybe an Colossus clone?

1646806775_ExamplelayoutforTexasRunner.jpg.b7ba400bf9cc8e7718ef5aa65ac0fa78.jpg

People always wanted to have an clone of Balder,maybe Texas Runner could be that?

1135107890_ExamplelayoutforTexasRunnerCustom.thumb.JPG.e9d8416b6333e4ad6511f53e3149ee41.JPG

A costum layout?

Saphyra Park?Sounds pretty weird!

At least maybe Silver Park can be reality!

Here`s how to do if you want to build an park:

1.The only thing who needs to start the project is money,money and money.My little brothers big dream is a succesful company that does everything a company can do.If he goes in sucess,Silver Park might become reality!

2.You must choose a good place to have an amusuent park,where it`s not occupied by an succesful amusuent park and where the climate accepts it.

3.The goverment of the city/land you want to build a park in must accept and give right to build an theme park in the area.

4.An amusuent park can`t be complete without rides,a good thing is to go to the yearly IAAPA Trade Show for looking for rides that can maybe be in the park.

5.When the construction is going on,you must hire personal to your park,one person for each thing like "Operate an coaster" or "Clean the restrooms".

6.Hurry up with the parks construction so the park can open in sheduled time.

7.Open the park!