TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Game: When was the last time you...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, these days there's a certain amount of soreness that always happens after a day at a theme park, but legit injury? A couple of years ago I hit my elbow on Fire in the Hole. Not a serious injury, but it was tender for a couple weeks after that.

When was the last time you played a sports game?

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit, several times, lately. Starbucks Rewards. They 'upped' the number of Bonus Stars you needed for free coffees, custom made coffees, sandwiches, etc. April 16th. So I got, got, and got over 26 free sandwiches!, which now need double the stars, from how many I used to get them (125 vs. 250 now). So....many many "Soup & Sandwich Nights" to come, lol!

(And thank goodness we have a big freezer, to help keep the goodness in all those sandwiches.)

^By the way, yeeessss I agree...Bert and I loved having and using the pool available,

during our 2017 visit to CP and staying at Breakers. And I rarely go swimming, anywhere.

When was the last time you left a tip, in a restaurant?

Well, I rode i305 last July...does that answer your question? But really, sometimes it happens to me "randomly" and other times it's not so intense for me on coasters infamous for it, so I'm not certain.

When was the last time you made a shopping list?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...