Video Games

What video game are you playing and what level?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Re: Video Games

Postby ImOnABoat » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:42 pm

I've been replaying Halo 2 on pc with the cartographer mod and the campaign is still one of my favorite halo campaigns, and the multiplayer is still active with the mod, and is still as great as it used to be
May the :airtimer: be with you! ... as well as the boats
does steam count as social media?

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:27 pm

x2isawesome wrote:Of you own a ps4 and don't get God of war then your doing it wrong. That is all.

Eh, I'll get it when the price comes down. God of War games are all good, but none are worth $60. I'll pay $20 or so in 3 months.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby Dombot » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:13 am

ytterbiumanalyst wrote:
x2isawesome wrote:Of you own a ps4 and don't get God of war then your doing it wrong. That is all.

Eh, I'll get it when the price comes down. God of War games are all good, but none are worth $60. I'll pay $20 or so in 3 months.

Haven't played it yet either, but I do feel like it's worth mentioning it's currently the highest rated PS4 game on Metacritic.
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Goliath (SFoG) 5. Mako
6. Twisted Cyclone 7. Alpengeist 8. Mine Blower 9. Montu 10. Incredible Hulk

"If you trip me I will crumble and fall because I am a poorly structured building" ~Carson King

Postby Superbatboy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:40 pm

ytterbiumanalyst wrote:

Doubt it'll be that cheap any time soon, the game is selling like gangbusters. Huge candidate for GOTY at the moment
1.Skyrush 2.El Toro 3.Fury 325 4.Maverick 5.New Texas Giant 6.Wicked Cyclone 7.Twisted Colossus 8.Superman:TR 9.Millennium Force 10.Apollo's Chariot

I am stupid.

Postby I love pie » Sat May 05, 2018 10:33 am

ImOnABoat wrote:I've been replaying Halo 2 on pc with the cartographer mod and the campaign is still one of my favorite halo campaigns, and the multiplayer is still active with the mod, and is still as great as it used to be

Is it true that the Halo PC ports have really bad mouse acceleration? I wanna play Halo multiplayer with a mouse but I'm afraid of that

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Mon May 07, 2018 4:40 am

Superbatboy wrote:Doubt it'll be that cheap any time soon, the game is selling like gangbusters. Huge candidate for GOTY at the moment

True, but this means that we will inevitably see a "game of the year" edition with all the downloadable content (which you know is coming) for the same price as the original game.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Check out my theme park 3D visualization portfolio!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby 9Armgeddon4 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:53 am

Metroid Samus Returns was the last game I played. The game is basically just a remake of Metroid II Return of Samus.
Also GTA V has offically become the most profitable entertainment of all time.

Postby Superbatboy » Thu May 10, 2018 4:47 pm

9Armgeddon4 wrote:GTA V has offically become the most profitable entertainment of all time.

Deservedly so, it's an incredible game! I've been playing Watch Dogs 2 lately and it's almost like a GTA V lite, pretty entertaining.
1.Skyrush 2.El Toro 3.Fury 325 4.Maverick 5.New Texas Giant 6.Wicked Cyclone 7.Twisted Colossus 8.Superman:TR 9.Millennium Force 10.Apollo's Chariot

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby 9Armgeddon4 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:51 am

^ The only downside to this is we won't be seeing GTA VI anytime soon.

Postby jray21 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:39 am

ytterbiumanalyst wrote:

I totally agree! I have a Gamefly subscription, and sometimes they have a lower price sooner.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random