Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Re: Video Games

Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:03 pm

Looks like I need to order my copy as well!

Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:59 am

Super Mario Odyssey has me blown away with every level. Best game I've ever played, bar none. I'm dead serious.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:43 pm

Dombot wrote:Super Mario Odyssey has me blown away with every level. Best game I've ever played, bar none. I'm dead serious.

Odyssey is great, i'm so enthralled with New Donk City! Though I still like Breath of the Wild better, I'm probably biased though since Zelda is my favorite video game series.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:43 am

Superbatboy wrote:
Dombot wrote:Super Mario Odyssey has me blown away with every level. Best game I've ever played, bar none. I'm dead serious.

Odyssey is great, i'm so enthralled with New Donk City! Though I still like Breath of the Wild better, I'm probably biased though since Zelda is my favorite video game series.

Yeah, to each their own. I loved BotW and I love Zelda as a series, but I'm just more of a platformer person myself.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:14 am

I don't play a lot of games any more but Odyssey is ridiculous!!! I think you know it's a winner when within the first 10 minutes playing you become a T-Rex with a mustache and a hat!!!!

Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:55 pm

^That definitely makes it an amazing game! I need to start playing it!

Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:26 am

I finished the main story the other day! Now I have to collect the rest of the power moons (I have at least a couple hundred more to go at this point)...this game is going to last for a while

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:07 pm

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:20 am

Sorry for double post, but how has no one commented on Super Smash Bros for Switch yet? New character predictions? Is it a port or no? What are y'alls thoughts?

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:12 pm

Of you own a ps4 and don't get God of war then your doing it wrong. That is all.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS