Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:12 pm

What can I say? I love 'em. =)

And I wasn't yelling at you...silly goose :P (yes I can get more gay if you want! :-p)

Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:56 pm

god damn emos piss me off.

Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:59 pm

Emo's are awesome! Because.. Emo chicks are hot when they don't attempt to look like transvestites! And plus, I think the emo look is aweome.. I just hate the whiny personality. Most of them have had pretty 5h177y lives though.

Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:10 pm

no, they havent had sh!tty lives, they just say they have because theyre emos.

Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:21 pm

Yeah, there's no such thing as an emo that's had a really bad life. They have to have pretty good if they can afford all that hair product.

Re: The Black Parade

Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:24 pm

okinawaboy11 wrote:Its been good and bad seeing them become popular due to MTV. Pretty much, DEATH to MTV. They ruin good bands. It's mainly Panics....

So you're saying that Panic didn't suck that bad live until the played the VMAs? You're also saying that they didnt completely disgrace Smashing Pumpkins and Radiohead before then too, I suppose....

Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:41 am

Panic were still emo before they got recognised by MTV...

Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:19 am

BiCoastal Kid wrote:Yeah, there's no such thing as an emo that's had a really bad life. They have to have pretty good if they can afford all that hair product.

Exactly. Every single emo I see comes from a good background (money, supportive family, etc.). The philosophy is so hypocritical, as they complain about the life that they are living, breathing, and enjoying. :wtf: Whatever. I could care less about the weirdos that continually inhabit TV, schools, and malls. It'll die down soon enough.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:21 pm

meh emo is over-rated....it seems everyone wants to be emo now :lmao: but yea and IMHO being emo is pointles...."yay! i cut myself and listen to music that isnt even music!" i mean seriously i can get a guy to play an easy guitar riff while i scream my lungs out about how my boyfriend left me and now i try to cause myself pain....seriously its pointless lol

Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:24 pm

When you've been emo [I never dressed that way, but I suresed to hell acted that way] you know. I've had a crappy life. A reaaallyy crappy life, I got over it though. Some people just don't have the power to do that.

If you don't beleive me and you think I'm just BSing, you can send me a PM and I'll tell you.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS