The Black Parade

So an emo band loses it's emoness
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Full Fledged Bi Enthusiast

Postby okinawaboy11 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:12 pm

What can I say? I love 'em. =)

And I wasn't yelling at you...silly goose :P (yes I can get more gay if you want! :-p)

BANTRONNED

Postby goleafsgo » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:56 pm

god damn emos piss me off.

That Conceited Jerk

Postby Calaway Park » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:59 pm

Emo's are awesome! Because.. Emo chicks are hot when they don't attempt to look like transvestites! And plus, I think the emo look is aweome.. I just hate the whiny personality. Most of them have had pretty 5h177y lives though.

BANTRONNED

Postby goleafsgo » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:10 pm

no, they havent had sh!tty lives, they just say they have because theyre emos.

Teh Rockness Monster

Postby BiCoastal Kid » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:21 pm

Yeah, there's no such thing as an emo that's had a really bad life. They have to have pretty good if they can afford all that hair product.

Teh Rockness Monster

Re: The Black Parade

Postby BiCoastal Kid » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:24 pm

okinawaboy11 wrote:Its been good and bad seeing them become popular due to MTV. Pretty much, DEATH to MTV. They ruin good bands. It's mainly Panics....

So you're saying that Panic didn't suck that bad live until the played the VMAs? You're also saying that they didnt completely disgrace Smashing Pumpkins and Radiohead before then too, I suppose....

BANTRONNED

Postby goleafsgo » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:41 am

Panic were still emo before they got recognised by MTV...

¡Vamos a Seis Banderas!

Postby pvcoasterguy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:19 am

BiCoastal Kid wrote:Yeah, there's no such thing as an emo that's had a really bad life. They have to have pretty good if they can afford all that hair product.

Exactly. Every single emo I see comes from a good background (money, supportive family, etc.). The philosophy is so hypocritical, as they complain about the life that they are living, breathing, and enjoying. :wtf: Whatever. I could care less about the weirdos that continually inhabit TV, schools, and malls. It'll die down soon enough.

I saw Deja Vu was open

Postby Krazykral10 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:21 pm

meh emo is over-rated....it seems everyone wants to be emo now :lmao: but yea and IMHO being emo is pointles...."yay! i cut myself and listen to music that isnt even music!" i mean seriously i can get a guy to play an easy guitar riff while i scream my lungs out about how my boyfriend left me and now i try to cause myself pain....seriously its pointless lol
What does "GRRR" do for you!?

:mike:

@@
U
~~

That Conceited Jerk

Postby Calaway Park » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:24 pm

When you've been emo [I never dressed that way, but I suresed to hell acted that way] you know. I've had a crappy life. A reaaallyy crappy life, I got over it though. Some people just don't have the power to do that.

If you don't beleive me and you think I'm just BSing, you can send me a PM and I'll tell you.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random