Heroes on NBC

Heroes Reborn: Thursdays at 8PM EST
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Look! It's something so dark I can't make it out!

Heroes on NBC

Postby DailyBugle_JL » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:39 am

Did anyone else watch Heroes on NBC last night. If so what did you think about it?

I have always liked comic book stuff from spiderman to batman; therefore I think the idea and the show is pretty good. So far my favorite person is Hiro, the asian teleporter/time stopper. I like Hiro because hes the only one so far to actually embrace it as a gift and he thinks it is cool, sort of the comical character of the show. I also find hiro's blog entertaining as well.
Last edited by larrygator on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:01 pm.

Elissa + Hangman Fanboy

Postby FlippyTrick09 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:22 pm

I watched it! I thought it was really good! I have a new favorite! I can't wait till the next one... I just can't see how they will make this a series. It would have been a great movie! I hope its only a few heores thought, because if there were alot it would be hard to follow (like the one about the milliond are people who won all that money... THERE IS LIKE 14 OF THEM!)... So yeah... its great!

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:28 pm

I can't decide if I like it or not.

To me, the few shows like this this season (Jericho comes to mind) I haven't loved it immediately...I'll wait a few episodes and see.

BTW, what is Ali Larters 'power' I couldn't figure it out? She has an evil twin??? What!?!?

Beer Man

Postby mcjaco » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:30 pm

SharkTums wrote:BTW, what is Ali Larters 'power' I couldn't figure it out? She has an evil twin??? What!?!?

Mmmm, two Ali Larters........

Look! It's something so dark I can't make it out!

Postby DailyBugle_JL » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:19 pm

Elissa i think she is just a super crazy delusional psycho bitch. But theres alot of girls like that already in the realworld so that throws my guess out the window.

You See This?.....This is my BOOMSTICK!!!

Postby Florida420 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:22 pm

SharkTums wrote:what is Ali Larters 'power' I couldn't figure it out? She has an evil twin??? What!?!?

She's got a Doppelganger?? :omg: I think, but is that really a power? :?r

I'm not sure if I like it enough to keep watching it, every time I start something it gets canceled after a season or 2.
Besides, I think I got enough crap to watch as it is. ;)

P All "Still a little upset that I'll never find out what happend to Nim' :cry: "
::D Together, Wii360 Elite will change everything!!Image

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:34 pm

It's on NBC, so it must be good. :b :br :b :br

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby CoasterEricHP » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:19 am

I thought Heroes was AMAZING. I rarely like a show from the start but I'm already addicted. Im really interested to see where it's going. It was really frickin' nasty too! When I heard the garbage disposal when the girl was in the kitchen I was like.. please no..

Plus from a video production nerds point of view.. Heroes is shot more like a movie then a television drama which I really like. Too bad nothing comes close to 24 ;)

I dont know what to think about Jericho either.. I'll give it a few episodes. The acting and story seem really bland so far.

Eric

Where Will My Camera of Doom Next Strike!?!

Postby CreativeForce » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:24 pm

It has a promising start, but the preview for next week seems to have the show moving over to Lost territory (Everyone is interconnected and there is something or someone pulling the strings). I'll give it a few more episodes before I see if I'm really addicted or not.

This is one of only two show which has caught my attention beyond one episode, the other is Studio 60. All the other new shows I've watched have just kind of left me cold.

There is only one show I'm really waiting for. Why, oh why is it not Oct. 4th yet!
"If I am great, it's because I stand on the shoulders of Giants" - Albert Einstein
Me, I'm still standing on the apple box of mediocrity. :P

Guaranteed Fresh or Your Money Back!

Postby dandaman » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:33 am

First thing I thought was "LOST".

And I love LOST.

Therefore Heroes looks pretty promising :b

Next

Return to Random, Random, Random