What Airline do you fly?

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: What Airline do you fly?

Postby bert425 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:56 pm

We try to do Southwest if at all possible.

Free baggage, and as long as you check in 24 hours in advance, no problem getting the seat you want.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby azza29 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:27 pm

Locally, Virgin Australia. Always had good experiences with these guys, both on domestic flights and to and from LA.

In the US I tend to fly Southwest. Free bags and inexpensive airfares are a win, and I typically shell out for the early-bird check-in option too.

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby IrishCasual » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:06 am

Around Europe, usually Ryanair. Last year on my trip to Italy, I used Europe Airpost. On flights to the U.S, mostly Aer Lingus.

My small thing speaks for itself

Postby AllenA07 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:31 am

Southwest because they're an easy airline to change reservations with if it becomes necessary. If I can manage to make the timing and the location work, Virgin America is my favorite.
--Allen

I rummage through Intamin's garbage

Location: Switzerland, 5 miles away from Intamin's main location

Postby K1ngdaKa88 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:04 am

We don't look that much on the airlines we take, we just want good quality. For example, for our vacations to Turky and Egypt, we were flying with Air Berlin, Edelweiss Air or Sun Express. To London with Easy Jet. To the USA with Delta and this summer we go to Florida with Swiss.
Count: 372 (341 Steel & 31 Wood) 79 Parks
Steel: 1. Expedition GeForce (Holiday Park) 2. Lech Coaster (Legendia) 3. Shambhala (Port Aventura) 4. Taron (Phantasialand) 5. Kärnan (Hansa Park)
Woodies: 1. Wildfire (Kolmården) 2. Troy (Toverland) 3. White Lightning (Fun Spot) 4. Colossos (Heide Park) 5. El Toro (Freizeitpark Plohn)
Sorry if my English isn't perfect, I'm from Switzerland!
Youtube Channel

I love craft beers like Bud Light

Postby bbomser » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:26 am

Due to where I fly (out of Orlando), it's usually Southwest (MDW) or JetBlue (NYC). Which is nice, because both are considered "low-cost carriers" and have free checked baggage as of now.

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby YoshiCraft2011 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:33 am

Ah, good old Delta. But that's only because my dad is a flight attendant. Other than the pain of being on standby all the time, it's quite an enjoyable airline. Otherwise, the only other airline I've ever flown was Southwest, and that was only between LAS and LAX.

Kevin's (aka YoshiCraft2011) Coaster Credits
Steel: 15 Wood: 1 Total: 16
Newest Credit: Canyon Blaster (ouch!)
Estimation as of 12/06/2014.
----------------------------------------------------------------

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby rcdude » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:38 pm

JetBlue is my preferred airline, so whenever possible I usually try to book with them. If not JetBlue, I usually end up with either Delta or United (more often United since they tend to be cheaper, though I like Delta better). Southwest is great as well, but more often than not they don't have a good schedule for me or their prices are higher than other options so I don't fly them often.

Least favorite airline: American. I don't fly with them unless there isn't another good choice.
Top 5 Steel: Bizarro (SFNE), Nitro, Apollo's Chariot, Maverick, Banshee
Top 5 Wood: Boulder Dash, El Toro, Thunderhead, Gold Striker, Lightning Racer
Top 3 Parks: Holiday World, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Cedar Point
TPR Trips: IntimidaTour 2010, North East Trip 2011, LeviaTHON 2012, Mini Tours 2014 (New Hotness & East Coast)

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:28 pm

I've been loyal to Delta, but with the changes to the Medallion program I might have to re-think that when I start traveling a lot again!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby XII » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:03 pm

I've flown on various different airlines, though United is the one that I fly the most. I generally just look for the cheapest option since all the U.S Airlines are terrible at this point.
Just because yours is smaller doesn't make you less of a man. Unless we're talking about your brain.
http://www.incrediblecoasters.com

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random