Favorite JAWS movie

kingdanny

Which is your favorite  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite

• JAWS
    • JAWS 2
    • JAWS 3

^ She also did the voice of Ducky in the Land Before Time. I still think her death is one of the most tragic stories to come out of Hollywood.

As for Jaws: The Revenge, I found it to be the most boring movie in the series. The shark wasn't very scary, and the few violent moments were so over-the-top ridiculous that they came off as funny. And with uninteresting characters, a meandering plot, and a shark with an unconvincing grudge that explodes for no reason, it's just really hard for me to like this movie. The only thing I think is better about Jaws: The Revenge is the picture quality. In the long run, it's not even so-bad-that-it's-good in my opinion. Though Jaws 3 was much worse.

The first Jaws, on the other hand, it's got the epic Indianapolis monologue! That's still one of my favorite moments in any movie.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
^ She also did the voice of Ducky in the Land Before Time. I still think her death is one of the most tragic stories to come out of Hollywood.

As for Jaws: The Revenge, I found it to be the most boring movie in the series. The shark wasn't very scary, and the few violent moments were so over-the-top ridiculous that they came off as funny. And with uninteresting characters, a meandering plot, and a shark with an unconvincing grudge that explodes for no reason, it's just really hard for me to like this movie. The only thing I think is better about Jaws: The Revenge is the picture quality. In the long run, it's not even so-bad-that-it's-good in my opinion. Though Jaws 3 was much worse.

The first Jaws, on the other hand, it's got the epic Indianapolis monologue! That's still one of my favorite moments in any movie.

It is pretty sad. The sharks look way more real in this movie than in Jaws 3. But the plot is pretty dumb. A shark cannot swim that far in 3 days and have a grudge on the Brody's.

IMO Jaws is one of the greatest movies of all time let alone in the series. I've seen it so many times one of all-time my faves, and the story behind the making of the film is an epic tale in itself. A lot of credit to the skill of a young Spielberg and his excellent cast.

Jaws 2 was okay; Jaws 3 was mostly bad; Jaws The Revenge makes Sharknado look good, luckily I saw it for free and I still felt ripped off, it wasn't even so bad it was funny and I hope Michael Caine got some serious cash to ease the shame.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
This poll is like asking, "What makes a better meal--bacon-wrapped filet mignon with asparagus and hollandaise sauce, a burrito at Taco Bell, or a big steaming pile of crap?"

No contest. The First. It started the Event Movie trend.

Before (dare I say?) The Star Wars Phenom....in 1977.