TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite Outdoor Activities (Besides Coaster Riding)

Hey everybody, I was wondering how everyone spends their time outdoors, besides Park hopping and Coaster riding.

I like to swim, do a little jogging sometimes, organize big games like "It tag, Freeze Tag" (yes, my friends and I still love those games, and there is a lot of us so it's only appropriate.) Go Cart riding, soccer sometimes, street hockey sometimes...or dumb stuff like filling up milk cartons with water and seeing how high we can toss them..just things to amuse ourselves.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to go with swimming (we raid our friend's pool all the time, which has diving rocks), skimboarding, paintballing outdoors, skateboarding, waterparks (well, you did say 'besides coasters, and waterslides aren't coasters), and pretty much anything that's not what consists of everyday life (such as working in heat, etc)

I enjoy hiking, though I'm not really into the camping part. So I do day hikes. I also like to walk, more so at night because around here it's much cooler.

Also, I have to echo what AznShortBoi8021 said. I like trains and public transportation, too. With a very busy rail line just 100 feet behind my house, I don't have to go far.

Eric

• 1 year later...

Hang out with friends... I just had a party for the fourth... We were just chilling on my patio in the back yard and lit off some fireworks. My friends girlfriend jumped into my pool... it was great. She just wouldn't let up.

• 4 years later...

WOW, TTT.

I love to ride my dirt bike and 4 wheelers, love taking the sea doos out on the lake.

The best game to play with a lot of people is called "La Megra". Its a good game to play before a party pick your starting location and end at the Party. Anybody else ever play this game?