So far on top of what I've already posted, I've gotten:
Curtains for every room in my house!
DVDs (Batman Begins, Smallville Season 4, Star Wars 3, original Star Wars Trilogy Widescreen)
gift cards for: Home Depot, Best Buy, AE, Wawa, The Works, Target, Borders
Batman Begins money clip
Luggage for next years trips
Crush Christmas ornament
2 Coaster Calendars
Troeg's Variety pack
Side window air deflectors for my 2004 ION (not for like a 1995 Civic or a 2006 Lancer)
Powerbook 15in (Got a Bit Before)
Warcraft 3 & Expansion, CandyBar
Gift Cards: Starbucks, Best Buy, AE, and The Mall
Taiwan Singing Bowl
Shirts, Pants, Boxers, and socks.
And a trip to Mall of America or New York.
- New Dell Printer (My Old One Died)
- Family Guy Volume 3
- Battlefield 2 PC
- Battlefield 2 Expansion Pack PC
- Need For Speed Most Wanted PC
- Some EA Gear, shirt and sweatshirt.
- $200 Kohls Gift Card (Work Clothes for PGA)
- Slim DVD Player
- Napoleon Dynamite on DVD
- Stone at Disneyland with our family name on it, plus a commemerative one for myself.
- 1 Gig Compact Flash Card for my Digital Camera
- Flashlight that you shake for power. Kinda cool.
- Call of Duty 2 XboX!
- Two Pairs of Jeans
- DVD Tower.
- Bunch of other random stocking stuffers, nothing really shocking.
I think the coolest gift has to be my Stone at Disneyland! It's right out front of the Disneyland Enterance.
Cool stuff list
1. Trans Siberian Orchestra Music CDs
2. Polar Express DVD Movie
3. Funny cartoon Cats Page a day
calendar for 2006
4. Yummy Smores Snack
5. Kleenex Tissue Box Silly Skating
Chimpanzee on it
Lame stuff List
2. A pair of Black Pants
Stuff i sort of liked list
1. Brian Setzer Holiday CD
2. New part for my Sonicare ToothBrush
These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment, Blackstone, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Theme Parks, the Walt Disney Company or any other theme park company.
photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by
a professional ride photographer.
For yours and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at
parks without proper permission.
You need a sense of humor to view our site,
if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back
Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER! There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13." Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.