Favorite Word in the Urban Dictionary!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby map2 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:05 pm

DailyBugle_JL wrote:
yall need to stop making jokes of us- even if they say it was created by inner city kids-EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT

Whos this us your talking about. Your just a big crybaby.

"us" black people
p.s. i'm not crying im just letting you guys know that you guys are making fun of us, but you wouldn't know that

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby BelizeIt » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:10 pm

^ Hands tissue to map2.

I hope you won't consider me to be a racist if the tissue happens to be white. (You do seem to be a bit oversensitive.)

Also, your statement "(yall need to stop making jokes of us-even if they say it was created by inner city kids- EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT)" Well you are obviously a self-proclaimed expert, so Mr. Expert if it wasn't created by inner city kids, then who did create it???

Try being a little less defensive, because when you use quotes like "but you wouldn't know that" it's you who shows a sterotypical racist view, which makes you sound a bit like a hypocrite. :?r

Bubbles!

Postby ParkTrips » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:27 pm

The best thing about this is Im sure "map2" thinks DailyBugle_JL is white... BTW great line J.

I think I should take offense to these terms

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cracker
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=honkey

Looks like white people didnt write it.. I mean, no way they would make fun of themselves! Perhaps its the hispanics who are behind this..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beaner
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spic

Uh-oh, its not them either, surely they wouldnt joke about their own people! Perhaps it comes from the Far East?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chink

No, it can't be true!! Who would make fun of themselves??

I hope you get it by now... besides regardless of who is contributing, its just for fun.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby map2 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:35 pm

BelizeIt wrote:^ Hands tissue to map2.

I hope you won't consider me to be a racist if the tissue happens to be white. (You do seem to be a bit oversensitive.)

Also, your statement "(yall need to stop making jokes of us-even if they say it was created by inner city kids- EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT)" Well you are obviously a self-proclaimed expert, so Mr. Expert if it wasn't created by inner city kids, then who did create it???

Try being a little less defensive, because when you use quotes like "but you wouldn't know that" it's you who shows a sterotypical racist view, which makes you sound a bit like a hypocrite. :?r

you know what i admit my mistake :(
i don't mean to sound hypocritical, its just i can't really seem to put my clear thought in the right words.
i'm just trying to say that some of the slang put n here im sure no body uses. but im sure that at least some of the entires are true. it doesn't really matter whether they are used or not. maybe they need to update it or something is what im trying to say.
the point about the teasing was that this does not paint a flattering image of inner city people, but i guess they put it on themselves for help contributing to it. now im sure that a lot of these entries were real, but im sure not every single one of them was created by them, maybe the creators helped a little whit creating this, but i never know, maybe they were totally made up for laughs, i don't know or really care

i admit i was oversensitive over something for laughs, i can be that way sometimes, its a problem i seem to have. sometimes it may take a while for me to see how stupid it was that i was fussing about. im trying to do better

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby BelizeIt » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:13 pm

^ Hey it's no problem Map2, the Urban Dictionary (Which I've referenced on several occasions) has certainly ruffled more than a few feathers in the past. =)

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Doodle » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:46 pm

4kids

See Hitler

4kids = today's nazis
'nuff said...

:lmao: It's funny 'cause it's true.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:36 pm

ankle spanker

I will provide you with maximum pleasure.

Postby DBru » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:39 pm

Dirty Oyster... (don't look it up! lol)

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:45 pm

400 calories

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby Yankee cannonball » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:46 pm

G dot C

expression used to discreetly refer to gay.com in the presence of straight people, especially homophobes.
So I was on 'G dot C' the other day and I ran into my math professor on there! I just about died!

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random