Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Mmmm...Donuts! (Free Krispy Kremes June 3rd!)

Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:56 am

I think the picture says it all!

Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:19 am

Ugh, just the sound of a Krispy Kreme makes me ill. I used to love them, but since I have cut out the sweet stuff I can't stand the sight or smell of them.

Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:40 am

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
i'M THERE!!!!!

Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:48 am

Guess I'll have to find the closest one to WDW as possible. Free donuts, I'm SO there. Minus the fact I've gotta work.

Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:19 pm

Free Donut? Oh, I like Donuts so much, but we don´t have a Krispy Kreme store here in Germany. :cry:

--Soeren

Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:16 pm

Krispy Kreme Original Glazed are the best!

Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:59 pm

Hattuchili wrote:Free Donut? Oh, I like Donuts so much, but we don´t have a Krispy Kreme store here in Germany. :cry:

--Soeren

We'll have to fed ex you some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. They are very good. Imagine a really soft, hot, and fresh doughnut, with a glaze thats still gooey. They are very delicious and draw people in by the busloads...For example, when the first Krispy Kreme opened in Connecticut on the Berlin Turnpike, the traffic for the krispy Kreme alone was backed up onto the Route 5 and 15 expressway all the way to I-91. Thats about 5-10 miles or so.

Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:20 pm

At my local Krispy Kreme they give you a free doughnut any time the hot doughnut light is on.

-Bryan "I like Dunkin Donuts better" Stoll

Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:58 am

Yeah whenever you see the "Hot Donuts" light on, there is usually a line out the door, especially in the morning!
But I live in Sarasota Florida and the only places I can find with Krispy Kremes are inside our gas stations!

8) Lexxweb

Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:03 pm

i'm so there!!!!

Doughnut's rock!
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS