Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Re: Favorite Soft Drink

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:23 am

Coca-cola AND ONLY coca cola, unless I go to a out to eat and they only have pepsi

Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Queston to everyone living in the states. Is the drink Pibb called Pibb or Mr. Pibb? I went to a restaurant and asked for a mr. Pibb and they looked at me as if i asked for a Mr. Coke. I cant get enough of that drink whenever i go down to the states.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:46 pm

154bmag wrote:Coca-cola AND ONLY coca cola, unless I go to a out to eat and they only have pepsi

Thats when you stand up and leave, or ask for Mtn. Dew ;)

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 pm

It depends what I'm having with it, but usually either Coca-Cola or Root Beer. However, I also really like Mountain Dew: Baja Blast, but I think they only have that at Taco Bell.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Root Beer hands down.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:08 am

1pizza14 wrote:Queston to everyone living in the states. Is the drink Pibb called Pibb or Mr. Pibb? I went to a restaurant and asked for a mr. Pibb and they looked at me as if i asked for a Mr. Coke. I cant get enough of that drink whenever i go down to the states.

It used to be called Mr Pibb, but its called Pibb Xtra now. Most people just call it Pibb, though.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm

PriestofSyrinx wrote:
154bmag wrote:Coca-cola AND ONLY coca cola, unless I go to a out to eat and they only have pepsi

Thats when you stand up and leave, or ask for Mtn. Dew ;)

I know ALOT of people may hate me for this but...I rlly dont like mtn dew

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:50 pm

I picked up 12 bottles of soda today, including birch beer, sarsaparilla, root beer, Cheerwine, and a custom six pack of Faygo. So far I've enjoyed my beloved birch beer the best. I'll start on the Faygo tomorrow. =)

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:58 pm

THIS:

That is all.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:07 am

scruffy wrote:Mountain Dew pitch black.

I wish this was a forever flavor. I know theres a separate thread for it... but COFFEE is my beverage of choice usually. I drink it like a bit** though and like it pretty sweet... although when I'm sick there is NOTHING better than a fresh cup of black coffee... yum!
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS