TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Post your favorite Simpson Quotes" Game

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I can't just think of one so I will post a few from my favorite Simpsons character ... Ralph Wiggum:

"Me fail English? That's unpossible."

"Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me."

"Eww, Daddy, this tastes like Gramma"

"I bent my wookie."

"That's where I saw the Leprchaun. He tells me to burn things!"

Homer: Ahhh! The Bear went over the Mountain! The Beariestein Bears! Ahhh Goldilocks, And the three bears! AHHH! Gummi Bears! Teddy Grahms! They're Everywhere!!!! Are you a care bear?

Care Bear: I'm an Intensive Care Bear.

Homer:NOOO! NOOO!!!!!!

EDIT: SuperCrack beat me to the Ralph qoute, damn his hide!

Bart: Aren't we forgeting the true meaning of Christmas time? You know, the birth of Santa.

Duffman: Hey Duff lovers! Does anyone in this bar looooooove Duff?

Carl: Hey guy's, it's Duffman!

Lenny: Newsweek said you died of liver failure.

Duffman: Duffman can never die, only the actors who play him. Oooh yeah!

Chief Wiggum on phone: Uh, Mrs. Simpson, I have some bad news. Your husband was found DOA.

Marge: Oh my god! He's dead?

Chief Wiggum: Oh, I'm sorry. He was DUI. I get those two confused. (hangs up the phone)

Woman walks in: My name is Mrs. Phillips. You said my husband was DUI?

Chief Wiggum: Uh... talk to one of those officers over there. I'm going out to lunch.

Does anyone remeber that episode when the Simpsons went on vacation? I don't know where they went, but I think it was Brazil or Mexico.

Anyways, Marge and Lisa went to a dance studio. The door was locked, so Marge knocked. A man answered the door, and after that, it went something like this.

Marge: Hello

Dance instructor: Lady, you are interupting us.

Marge: Oh, I'm sorry. I just had a question.

Dance insturctor: We are learning a new, passionate dance. It is called The Penetrada.

Marge then looks inside at the people performing the "Penetrada", and then she covers Lisa's eyes. Marge starts walking away, and the Dance instuctor yells after her,"You can't protect her forever, YOU STUPID LADY!"

Antonio"I thought it was so funny"G.

"When the snow start's a' falling, there's a man you should be calling, that's KL-4796, and let it ring - Mr Plow is a looser (and I think he is a boozer), so you'd better make that call to the plow king, yeah you'd better make that call to the plow king".

I've got a few.

Ralph:

" I ated the purple berries."

"When I grow up, I wanna be a principal, or a caterpillar."

Homer:

"Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what seperates us from the animals. . . . . . . . except the weasel."