Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Major League Baseball Thread

Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:41 pm

Post Your Thoughts on Major League Baseball, for Homer's SAKE!!!!!

Cleveland is looking just awesome! Still leading the wild card race in the American League, and with the Yankees just one game behind.

Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:35 pm

Well I'm from the New England area, so I hope the Red Sox win their division! (It's been a real looooong time)

The Yankees have won the division more times then I can count, but with the help of David Ortiz, the Redsox might just pull it out this year.

If the Yankees don't make it as a wild card, that would be even better!

But, many teams are still in contention, so it will be interesting to see how it all plays out!

Bring on the post season!!!! GO REDSOX!!!!

Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:00 pm

GIANTS ARE GOING ALL THE......

Nevermind....

Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:04 pm

WalrusMan wrote:GIANTS ARE GOING ALL THE......

Nevermind....

Yeah, they really suck this year. With the exception of St Louis, the entire National League sucks big time this year.

Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:18 pm

Go TRIBE! :P

Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:46 pm

Boston 3 0 4 3 3 0 2 0 0 15 21 0
Tampa Bay 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 6 0

After getting beat by Tampa Bay last night, the Red Sox come back with a win today. The Yankees are still close behind the Sox for the AL East lead.

Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:40 pm

Amazing win by the Giants tonight. Were down 2-1 with 2 out in the 9th and Moises Alou hit a 3 run home run after Barry Bonds was walked. Then Armando Benitez walked the bases loaded and with 2 outs, Todd Linden breaks in on a ball that is at the warning track, runs back and makes a diving catch to win the game. Unbelieveable.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:57 pm

uh oh... what happened to the Red Sox? The Indians have a lead over them for the wild card. WTF?

GO TRIBE!

Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:07 pm

I am a Marlins fan living in Atlanta. I am glad I didn't go to the game tonight... the 4th one in the past week that has ended with the fish breaking down late in the game. Damn.. there goes our playoff hopes. We really needed to capitalize on that Astros loss and we failed :(

Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:50 pm

Well the Redsox and Yankees are all tied up as of Saturday Sept 24th.

The Redsox should still have the advantage since their remaining games are at home, and the Yankees are on the road.

The Redsox have plently of offense, but are lacking in pitching. Whereas the Yankees have a good mix of both.

It will be interesting to see how the final games play out. Go Redsox!!!
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS