The "Rant" Thread

Vent random things that annoy you!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Re: The "Rant" Thread

Postby Nrthwnd » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:04 pm

A Canadian woman, of a couple in Thailand, have just been arrested there, for defacing an ancient gate.
Proof is video on-cam of the pair actually doing the degredation, with spray paint.

Now, everybody is begging for their merciful treatment, blah blah blah.
Like they were children, who had no idea what they were doing....

They knew what they were doing, and they got caught doing it, in a foreign country. Simple.

Any actual, smart, questions out there?

EDIT: Actually, if they get her out of this, I'd say she'd be GROUNDED for several YEARS? ;)
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Good riddance to a A-HOLE who shot up a country western bar in CA, last night.

Took his own life. Fine by me. :x

Healing thoughts to those and their loved ones who survived,
and those loved ones, close to the ones who didn't make it. :cry:

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:13 pm

Less than a year ago we got my partner a new car... because he hit a deer with his...

Today he hit a BRAND new BMW...

Lesson learned... BMW on BWM wreck does NOT come cheap.
Bigger is not always better.

Postby Philrad71 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:10 pm

I finally ended up catching the f%cking cold that everyone else in my office had...dammit!

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby Dombot » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:35 am

I wouldn't call this a rant by any means, but honestly I had no idea where to put this, and this thread is the best place to put it, I'd say.

Long story short, my dad got a new job. My family's moving to Atlanta. I'm not sad or anything like that, not much should change for us; the only major difference is the city. Moving schools isn't a big problem for me, I can adapt easily. Since we're only like about a four hour drive from Orlando, we might still keep our Disney and SeaWorld passes, which is a cool bonus. Just... it's weird. I've never lived outside of Florida before. I was born in Fort Myers, moved to Tampa when I was like six months old, and I've stayed here ever since. Having to change that just feels off, y'know? I'm really excited, but at the same time, I'm not. Again, it's weird. :?r
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Mako 5. Alpengeist

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

Postby bert425 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:16 am

Dombot wrote:I wouldn't call this a rant by any means, but honestly I had no idea where to put this, and this thread is the best place to put it, I'd say.

Long story short, my dad got a new job. My family's moving to Atlanta. I'm not sad or anything like that, not much should change for us; the only major difference is the city. Moving schools isn't a big problem for me, I can adapt easily. Since we're only like about a four hour drive from Orlando, we might still keep our Disney and SeaWorld passes, which is a cool bonus. Just... it's weird. I've never lived outside of Florida before. I was born in Fort Myers, moved to Tampa when I was like six months old, and I've stayed here ever since. Having to change that just feels off, y'know? I'm really excited, but at the same time, I'm not. Again, it's weird. :?r

Atlanta is a fantastic city with so much to do (and not for nothing, they have one of the best parks in the Six Flags Chain).

you'll love it.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby ImOnABoat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:29 pm

WHY DOES EVERY AUNTIE ANNE'S HAVE A LONG LINE :x , I WANT SOME BOMBASS PRETZELS BUT THE LINE IS ALWAYS 50 FEET LONG AT THE LEAST :cry:
May the :airtimer: be with you! ... as well as the boats
does steam count as social media?

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:40 am

^ Auntie Anne's sounds like a cover for ("Bombass Pretzels") dope dealing. :lmao:

Postby prozach626 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:49 am

https://www.thetelegraph.com/news/article/Alton-police-officers-involved-in-shoooting-two-13466227.php

So they used one of their standard pictures, which was taken while investigating about our 5th shooting within 48 hours from a couple years ago... WTF. So awesome to be woken up by calls and text messages from family and friends at 9am after working midnights, even though this happened after shortly I went home.

Special thanks to the paper for scaring the sh*t out of all of my family members, when they could have just used one of their shots of a patrol vehicle or badge. They need to take some more God damned police cover shots, because I always end up on the cover of the worst stories. Lawsuits, tax increases, shootings, etc. fml.

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Orlando traffic has been the absolute worst this week. I live 7 miles from where I work and it took me 45 minutes to get home Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, AND I don't even have to use Interstate 4.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Check out my theme park 3D visualization portfolio!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random