Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Re: The "Rant" Thread

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:44 am

I had a cold a few days ago,and while I feel better, I sure as hell don't sound like it. I can barely speak. It's actually painful to. :(

Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:40 pm

There's video running around now, that shows the police entering Prince's home, and finding him, dead.

That's just wrong, to me. And super creepy for any body to watch. IMHO. :?r And no, I did not watch it.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:58 pm

^ I was appalled when I learned that TMZ decided to release the call of Chester Bennington's 911 call. Even for TMZ, I thought it was a new low. It's sad how groundless our society is. Further, it's sad that our society doesn't seem eager to change.
Last edited by ABW on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:09 pm.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:59 pm

double

Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:03 pm

It's been an absolute crappy time, with all the violence (guns, vehicles) and carnage that's been going on in North America.

Thoughts and blessings go out to ALL the victims' families of ALL these horrific events. :(

Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:03 pm

I absolutely HATE left turn yields at four-way intersections. Almost got in a car wreck today because of it. Roundabouts or designated turning lights are so much better.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:36 pm

^ A wreck happened right in front of me today at a left-turn yield. I was going to stop to make sure the drivers were okay, but there was no place to pull over. Both drivers looked okay as I drove by, though.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:43 pm

I don't understand why the state of Michigan (or at least parts I've been to) don't let you turn left at lights, so you have to go straight or right then U-turn, then continue. Like... Why?!

Sat May 05, 2018 2:29 pm

When a park like Playland(PNE) has been closed for over six months until this weekend, you'd think the owners
and operators of the park would get their act together, and ORDER PARTS for whatever reason, for whatever ride is needed.

That said...Coaster, Corkscrew, and two major flat rides were "temporarily not operating" today, Opening Day. I mean WTF ?????

And there was nothing of their usual notice board outside the ticket booths and entry, where people would find out which rides weren't operating
that day. And then be able to decide if they want to spend the money for a day ticket, or skip it. But it wasn't there, that notice board.

Shame on Playland. A very sad way to start the new season. :x
Attachments
IMG_6372.JPG
Not only was Hells Gate not open, it wasn't all there, either! )o: May 5, 2018.
IMG_6372.JPG (239.91 KiB) Viewed 1475 times

Tue May 15, 2018 7:07 pm

thrillseeker4552 wrote:Roundabouts or designated turning lights are so much better.

And you've determined this from your two years of driving?
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS