The "Rant" Thread

Vent random things that annoy you!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: The "Rant" Thread

Postby bert425 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:59 pm

Nrthwnd wrote:^ Best I can do for ya right now, Bert...

I'll take it.

this on top of my Dad pissing me off a bit ago (I wish I didn't care that he really could not give less of a crap about my 50th birthday on Tuesday, but it really drives home how much I miss Mom, because she WOULD care). . that put me in a foul foul mood, and so Nick and I have been sniping at each other most of the evening.

oh and then I lost my wedding ring (realized it had slipped off my finger while I was putting new sheets on the bed in the guest room). . 20 minutes of frantic searching, and I found it (in the corner of the new sheet). . but that had me freaked for a bit, thinking I lost it elsewhere, and just hadn't noticed).

so yeah. . i'll take it. . been a fairly brutal day.

(and the lack of sleep ain't helping. . we stayed up until 3 am, and were up at 8am).
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby viking86 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Over the last couple of weeks I've had to dish out $1000 on repairs on my car. While it has all been changing of parts that wears out on all cars (brakes & wheel bearings), it sucks when you have multiple things wearing out at the same time...

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:23 pm

The FSA is going to kill me someday. :mike:
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Tue May 02, 2017 9:38 am

I swear to got, some days I just want to punch my partner in the face!! (Not that I would. I don't believe in an abusive relationship, and his face is way to beautiful to mess up) anyway... He thinks "Oh, if I'm a few minutes late (and by a few he means 10-20 minutes) it doesn't matter." Mind you, I'm the one who is always 15 minutes early for everything. Ugh. So people. #SMH
Bigger is not always better.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Freddie » Tue May 02, 2017 5:12 pm

I hate how people always seem to want to start a conversation when I have my earbuds in with music at full volume. Then when I get frustrated, they act like I'm the bad guy.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby WayCool64 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:47 pm

I just lost my wallet and I can't remember where I last saw it (last time I remember seeing it was last Tuesday night). Part of me thinks that I could've knocked it in the garbage by accident, but I dug around to find it, although I feel that I don't look for things hard enough. I wish that I could remember things better, and I wish that my anxieties didn't cloud my judgement and I could just look harder.
Love animation and video games? Check out my Dinosaur Planet fanseries project: http://dpfanseries.webs.com/

To serve with excellence

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Tue May 23, 2017 3:03 pm

the bombing in manchester

makes me angrily sick and so shocked

prayers to the victims' families

:cry:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Postby thrillseeker4552 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:59 pm

I'm such a moron. I went out to eat yesterday, and I had my retainers wrapped in a napkin (BIG MISTAKE), and I didn't realize I left them at the restaurant until I was almost home. I had to go back, look through their trash cans and their dumpster (can check dumpster-diving off my bucket list), and couldn't find them. So now I get to pay a few hundred dollars to replace them, right when I'm trying to save up for college. It was my own stupid mistake, so I guess I'm ranting at myself. UGH.
Steel: 176 / Wood: 32 / Total: 208
Home Parks: Knott's (when home), Lagoon (at school)
Favorite Coaster: Intimidator 305

Postby viking86 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:05 am

I cannot find one of the memory cards for my camera. And I really don't want to spend another $60-70 on a new one, although it looks like I will have to... :x

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:03 pm

London, we are again thinking of you all in the current tragedy.

Heal as best you can. The world is supporting you all the way. :cry:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random