TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was the Last Beer You Drank?

robbalvey

What was the last beer you had to drink? Share photos!

One simple rule about this thread:

"If you are posting about drinking and you are underage, your account will be banned."

beer2.jpg.e4d1e696431441f1c8df236ab0cc322e.jpg

7.2% Alcohol By Volume... You can't go wrong

beer.jpg.2d4712bc1b1434239b4fccb65d9b1329.jpg

Elephant Beer by Carlsberg of Copenhagen, Denmark

Edited by robbalvey

I was amazed by all the different varieties of Carlsberg they had in Copenhagen when I went last year. Regular, dark, white, Elephant, Export, even Special Brew.

Even better was the Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on all different sorts of Carlsberg at the Hard Rock Cafe next to Tivoli Gardens!

I can't remember what the last beer I drank was..I had tried about 24 different beer yesterday at the Toronto Beer Festival. Some good beers that stood out in my mind were Hoegaarden, Tuborg, Red Leaf and golden Horseshoe.

Most were good, but there were some horrible beers that I would never pay for...

'fraid I have no photo of this... But it was a plain ol' Budweiser Draft sitting at a bar at the Las Vegas Airport, watching my poor Chargers lose to the Green Bay Packers... right before I boarded my flight.

(Before that, I had some Klingon Kanogh(?) at the Quark's Bar at Star Trek: the Experience, in the Las Vegas Hilton.)

Had a nice tall and cold Windmer Hefeweizen when I meet up with Karen for lunch on Friday. No photo.

^I must also say, I do not condone underage drinking at all.

It's not underage drinking when you're drinking in Mexico. Speaking of which, I want to go back to Rosarito next week...

• 2 weeks later...
Boddingtons Pub Ale from Interbrew of Luton, England

I don't know why I just cracked up looking at this...maybe it's an English thing.

The Boddingtons brewery in Manchester closed its doors a few weeks back - it's now produced far far away.