So I was thinking about what I would do if I had a time machine this morning, and I thought, "This would make a good random post on TPR".
So assuming you have a time machine, and there were no repercussions about visiting the past or the future as long as you didn't drastically change anything, what would you do? Try to keep it clean, since this is a family site. 8) Here's my list:
5. Check out who built the Sphinx and the Pyramids of Egypt
4. See if Jesus really existed and if he actually was the messiah, or just a regular guy with really good public speaking skills
3. Go 20 years into the future to see what the world will possibly be like when I'm 50 (only 20 years... argh!
2. Go 300 years into the future to see if we're still even here, and if the world is like Star Trek or Firefly
1. Visit Disneyland in 1955 (yes, I'm a Disney geek)