Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Sat May 23, 2009 11:03 pm

^ They actually have one sugar free flavor, but I don't care for coffee anyway.

A few of the fast food places are trying to come up with Southern Style Chicken Sandwiches. Most aren't bad, but not as good as the one at Chick-Fil-A.

Eric

Sat May 23, 2009 11:20 pm

I might have posted this before but if you are around Knott's Berry Farm, Philly's Best and Portillo's are a must!

http://www.eatphillysbest.com/

http://www.portillos.com/portillos/

Chicago or Philly... Both are great! Sorry Cedar Fair, but I have never eaten food inside your park because of these two restaurants!

Sun May 24, 2009 12:12 am

^ Agreed, Philly's is so bomb! There is one right by my house in Oceanside.. Never knew there was one by Knott's, good to know for the next time Im in the area!

Sun May 24, 2009 2:11 am

I may be hunted down by the brotherhood of the preservation of in n out's secret menu, but here is the secret menu.

www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

If you are a vegetarian, the grilled cheese sounds like a good option.

Sun May 24, 2009 1:53 pm

I love KFC's new Kentucky Grilled Chicken. It's really good (at least it was at the KFC by my house).

Sun May 24, 2009 5:49 pm

I hate Americanization of "Fast Food". There are great food options that can obtained/consumed fairly quickly. I'm all about good food, fast. Not just fast food.

One of my favorites things about NYC are the Delis. There is nothing like a fresh Deli sandwich. Absolutely kills, slaughters, devours, regurgitates, and p*wns Subway. I'm not even considering the bile that is McDonalds, Burger King, etc. These "restaurants" have killed the way many Americans view food. The thought of consuming a "Big Mac" should never cross one's mind. I wouldn't even subject me dog to such filth.

I seriously just don't understand how people could pass up a big, MR, juicy, high-quality burger for McDonalds. Every time I see someone "squish" down a "patty" with a spatula I cringe. It doesn't make it cook faster, it just lets all the juices out. :roll:

The most important thing in life? Quality.

Sun May 24, 2009 9:27 pm

It looks like somebody needs a Big Mac with fries! ;)

I had Subway for the second time in two weeks (which is a real treat considering my health nut parents) and it was delicious. I had one of those $5 Footlongs with bacon, provalone, and a ton of other stuff! Subway's quickly becoming one of my favorite places to eat.

Mon May 25, 2009 1:07 pm

I'm more of a Quiznos (is that how you spell it?) dude, but I get the same thing at Subway so it doesn't really matter.

Mon May 25, 2009 5:12 pm

I tried Hardee's for the first time ever today, and MAN those thickburgers taste great! :Pr

Mon May 25, 2009 6:59 pm

^Yeah, I'm a big fan of Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

I just had a Jalapeno $6 burger the other day and it was perfect! =)
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS