Come on in and say "Hi".

New here? Please introduce yourself!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I teach at the school of donkey!

Re: Come on in and say "Hi".

Postby SFNE Fan » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:24 pm

So I'm a father of 39 now, travling Europe in search for new rollercoasters and reunite with the all ready done ones.

At first, I thought you were saying you had 39 kids, until I looked at your age :oops:

Anyways welcome to the site
:airtime: & :airtimer: < :vekoma:

That kid who's too poor to ride any coasters. :cry:

Don't forget to check out my new park, Mississippi Plains!
Link here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74549

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Alex0821 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Hello TPR. :)

I'm a 16 year-old student who lives in Montréal. My mother language is French. And yes... My home park is La Ronde. ;);) I'm a fairly new enthusiast. As of now, I've been to Canada's Wonderland, of course La Ronde, Marineland, Six Flags New England and Six Flags Great Adventure.

In 2018, I'm planning a trip to SFGAD, Hersheypark, Knoebels and Kings Dominion. I'm really excited about it since it will be my first major enthusiast trip!

I hope I can meet nice people who have the same passion as me here. :)

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Funshow18 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:59 am

Hello everyone my name is maxime I am a fanatic amusement park and carnival I am from quebec I am operator of the kamikaze (Ranger)

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:01 am

Just thought I'd drop in to say Hi!

I'm a 30 year old Realtor! And as most people here I love traveling the world visiting various Theme Parks, and enjoying life! :br

And my idea of the perfect date would be April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket. :lol:
Bigger is not always better.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby khristopher » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Hey everyone!
I’m Khris from Toronto.
Home park is Canada’s Wonderland. (Can’t wait to see what 2019 has in store)

Anyone know if it’s possible to change your username?

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby GameShibe » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi!

I have returned to this forum after leaving in 2013 due to my enthusiasm for rollercoasters slightly diminishing back then.

While getting bored and watching a bunch of videos, i feel like it's only just coming back to me, i kind of expect myself to be on slightly more on this forum, so please expect more posts from me!

-GameShibe

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby ABW » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:19 pm

^That's quite a way to say hello! Reported :lol:

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby DarienPoint » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:17 pm

Hello everyone! Even though I've been on TPR for a day (and have been WAY too active tbh...), I'll introduce myself now.

I'm Asher, coming from Buffalo, NY. I've been a die hard coaster enthusiast for a while now, and have known TPR for so long, only recently joining forums (and realizing what I've been missing out on). Other than my coaster thirst? addiction? Idk what to call it, I LOVE LOVE theater and singing. I have been in musicals and plays, and haven't been in a chorus or choir for a while, but I still love to sing on my own terms (and obviously in musicals). I'm obsessed with pop music and some rap.

So yea, I resisted the urge to put a vine for my introduction and actually introduced myself, hooray.
Darien Lake is my home park. :kiss:

Coaster Count: 65 || Parks: 12 (I need to branch out and visit new parks :lmao: )
Top 10: 1. Millennium Force | 2. Wicked Cyclone | 3. Superman the Ride | 4. Rougarou | 5. Maverick | 6. Raptor (CP) | 7. Gatekeeper | 8. Top Thrill Dragster | 9. Ride of Steel | 10. Tantrum

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby tkmilan12 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:34 pm

Hi Everyone!

My name is Thomas. I live in New Jersey right now, so I visit Six Flags Great America often. I'm a long time viewer and visitor of TPR, however, this is my first post. I'm a huge fan!

I do have a question. I looked around in my profile but couldn't find the answer. Is there a way for me to change my user name? I have a couple of parks that I'm thinking I might like to upload, if I can figure out how to do it.

--Thomas!

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby Twistedtatsu805 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:24 pm

Hi, I'm Mike and I live in Ventura County, California. My home park is SFMM and I go there about twice a week, lol. Been a coaster nerd for quite some time. Glad to find a community of like minded people

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random