Come on in and say "Hi".

New here? Please introduce yourself!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Come on in and say "Hi".

Postby errorlovespi » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:40 pm

Hey there! I'm Error. New to the coaster scene as of 2017. I've only been on 14 coasters so far at my home park Cedar Point. I'm also into photography, video games and blogging all my experiences, life adventures and coaster travels. Favorite ones: Raptor, Steel Vengeance & Millennium! :)

Admin Edit
We don't allow new users to post links to their own sites.
Thanks!
Last edited by SharkTums on Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:42 am.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby viola_ted » Tue May 21, 2019 11:37 am

Hi guys, my name's Ian. I've been a long time fan of TPR, but with getting a bachelor's degree and pursuing a masters in music over the last six years, I've fallen off the radar a bit. Happy to be back! My home park is Six Flags Over Georgia. I can't remember how many coasters I've been on, but I've been to Carowinds, Cedar Point, Busch Gardens Tampa, IOA/UOF, Disney World, and I've ridden a lot of coasters in Las Vegas (including the now defunct coasters on the Stratosphere tower and Speed at Sahara). Hoping to ride more coasters in the future!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Mustangman55 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:07 pm

Hi everyone! New member here.

I lurk here from time to time whenever I want someone’s opinion on a ride. Or just old fashioned talk about upcoming stuff and speculation. My home Park is Carowinds and I’ve been to Disney world and Universal when I was pretty young(I’m 25 now). I’m looking forward to taking a trip to cedar point and knocking many parks off my bucket list when I get some health issues sorted out. But I figured why not join anyway?

So hi there everyone! I look forward to discussing coasters and hearing trip reports from all you fine folks.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby VekomaSLC » Fri May 31, 2019 6:22 pm

Hey, I'm just some dude who thinks roller coasters are pretty cool. Haven't ridden too many, but many years of playing RCT have given me a fascination with them. You'll probably see me around the most over here ad in the gaming thread. I'll see you guys around :)

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby FreakPlanet SP » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:18 pm

Hi! I've been following you for years and finally I register. I love the theme parks, I'm from Spain and my English is... :butt: .

My home park is Parque Warner (Madrid), Stunt Fall sends greetings to you.

Nice to meet you and I hope you understand me something.

I Love Donkeys!

Postby CenturyFlyer » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:50 pm

Hi, I'm Andrew! I've been using trip reports and the park index for years as a reference, but I'm excited to finally register. :airtime: My home park is Kennywood, and I've been on 78 coasters. I really enjoy park history and history in general. This looks like a nice board.

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random