What is your first memory?

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:08 pm

^ It's all of the paste we all ate. :wink:

Worship me or fell my

Postby zaneymon » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:30 pm

mine was going to see Aladdin at the movies only because my brother was in a whell bed because he had broken his thigh bone and we had to go in the ramp bit thingy
COASTER COUNT: 23 (21 steal 2 wood) Yes i no its nerdy

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:39 pm

My earliest memory is sitting in a double pushchair with my sister... not sure how old I was but couldn't be very old because my sister is 2 years younger than me... so probably 3 years old max!!!

I remember her holding an ice-cream cone lol

Krazy Koaster Kevin

Postby X » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:22 pm

My first memory was hen I was 2 and accidentaly stepped on a bee in our backyard.

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby 4718 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:47 pm

I'm trying to think of something, but most of the crap I remember came after I was like 6 or so.........all the new junk I learned in school pushed my childhood out! :D

I remember pre-school when I was about 4, that's about the furthest back I can go. Lots of cool and funny stuff though, guess it's from growing up in the 80's. 8)
SFMM worker of 3 years.......you'd think I'd know by now. ;)

Story of my life

Postby bluesunday » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:34 pm

When I was maybe 2 or 3 and my parents would take a shower or leave me alone for a while, I'd always push one of the chairs in the kitchen over to the closet, then stand on it, take the bag of "Chips Ahoy" out and basically eat the whole thing. Then my dad (who constantly picks food) got pissed and wondered where the cookies were; and ran around the house trying to find where I put the empty bag...As obnoxious as it sounds, I'm NOT lying! I'm surprised I wasn't an overweight toddler, because I did that a lot!

--Oh yeah, and I constantly had ear aches as a toddler and I remember one night laying on the couch and my mom got me Lion King stuffed animals...lol.
:idea: Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning? :idea:

Banned

Postby it » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:39 pm

The farthest I could think back was......mmmmmm........About 3 years old when i was playing with a tonka truck and i hit a chair with that big metal truck.Then the chair hit the table and a glass fell on my right big toe and I had to get stitches. :D
Diego is not responsible if the post above offends you in any way....and if it does just deal with it! :twisted:

What's a custom title?

Postby SixFlagsTexas » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:52 pm

I'm still 15 and I can't remember anything from back when I was 2 or 3 years old. But I do remember a time when I was 4. I was jumping on the couch wanting to see how high I could get jumping. Then I must have taken a bad jump and I fell over to the side and hit a coffee table head first. It turned out I had split open part of my forehead, just a few centimeters above my left eye. That turned out to be the only slight major injury I have had in my life.

When I get older, I don't want to be on a forum sharing memorys of me breaking an arm. :wink:
Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.

On the other side of the camera

Postby WillMontu » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:09 am

I can remember my fourth birthday (got a talking teddy bear, a radio, and some other things). My mother also told me about going to Australia at a young age (probably 2 or 3), but I remember little more than getting onto and off of the aeroplane.

TPR's Olden Goldie

Postby ebl » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:19 pm

I remember going to some meeting or whatever and a guy up on stage suddenly whipped out this stick that was burning. All I remember him saying was, "Ladies and gentlemen...I give you...FIRE!" Everyone there gasped in amazement at this new discovery. Now they could heat their homes, cook meals...

Eric
My Honda will run ringz around your Saturn.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random