What is your first memory?

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Sorry, Not Feeling Very Creative Today!

Postby FlyingScooter » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:08 am

Or
When did you become self-aware?
For me, i was about 5 yrs old. I was riding a big wheel in front of the house during the Indy 500. I stopped riding for a second, looked around, and realized i was alive. Yeah, i know it sounds odd, but before that, i have no memory of anything. My older sisters said nothing traumatic ever happened to me or anything.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:15 am

I remember when I was 2, a gigantic spider (as big as your hand) was running straight for me and my mum stamped on it. (Hope this doesn't sound too cruel, but she is scared to death of spiders). Lots of little baby spiders then ran from its body. This incident totally affected me and now I am absolutely petrified of spiders. This very morning, I had to get Simon to get rid of one that was in the bath. (It was huge). I can't walk into a room without checking the walls and ceiling. And I do react very badly when I see one. Usually I feel faint, sick and get very upset.

So, you can safely say that my first memory was a bad one! I always wonder if my life would have turned out differently if I hadn't remembered it!

Sexing up the North Pole

Postby Token Yankee Guy » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:26 am

my earliest memory I can recall happend when I was two. It wasn't really traumatic or anything, but my sister and I were put into day care at the Copper Mountain Resort over in Colorado. We were put there while the parents skiied, anyway, due to the age difference between my sister and I, we had to be seperated. I didn't want to be seperated from my sister so I can remember running to the smaller room that she was in, trying to get the door open, getting in and staying with her. The employees kept having to bring me back to my age group, but I didn't allow it and kept running back to my sister. So they finally gave up and let me stay with her.

It's funny, because I remember it so clearly, every little bit of detail, I remember playing with a toy stove with the plastic hot dogs, I remember standing on this little plastic tree house in the room my sister was in while the lady vaccumed.
"Britain, Britain, Britain, We're open from 9 to 6, monday through saturdays"

Wisconsin state fair boy

Postby benzo41190 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:54 am

My first memory is when I was 3 or 4 and I was watching a movie in our old apartment. Then I tried clibming our TV and it tipped over and broke it many pieces. Then I remember my dad screaming at me and I had to sit on the coach until Supper.

AWESOME-O-SAURUS!!!

Postby Homer » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:29 am

My earliest memory is probably one of my funniest as well. I was two and I was running around the house in nothing but a diaper while carrying a pack of Huggies. Maybe the reason why I was doing it was probably me imitating kids on diaper commercials and I was hoping I would be famous. I don't remember what happens afterwards, but thats as far as I can think back.
-My butt has touched 112 roller coasters, how unfortunate.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:47 am

I remember waking up this morning.

Banned

Postby Mind Eraser » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:50 am

Interesting topic. My first memory was from age 2. I was at this strange cat lady's house with my parents picking out our pet cat. I remember cats everywhere! I picked out the cutest siamese kitten and we named her Jezabel (Jezz for short). She gave me such happiness for 16 years, and then she died. I really miss her still. Anyway, I love having such a wonderful memory as my first one.

-kip-

It's All About Quality!

Postby Angry_Gumball » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:35 pm

Honestly, I don't know...what I could have remembered in the past could have even been a dream and I wouldn't have known it, so the earliest thing I can remember was when I was probably 2, waking up in the morning hearing Atari 2600 sfx and people getting angered from losing.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:47 pm

Honestly, I've blocked out alot of my childhood.

I see pictures and think I remember things, but I really don't.

I'm with Robb ... I remember waking up this morning and that I have to do something today, but don't know what it is. ;)

It's hot outside, and I have a headache

Postby SLUSHIE » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:59 pm

I remeber being places, but have no memory of actualy being there. My memories are all kinda fuzzy, including recent ones.

I remember that I went to pre-school, but have no memory of anything I did there.

Next

Return to Random, Random, Random