TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dream Thread

Nemmy

Last night I dreamed I took a 6 day trip to Europe for the theme parks. I hit Alton, Blackpool, and Thorpe before waking up. At Alton, I rode on Air, Nemesis, Obliviion, and Corkscrew. Blackpool: Big Dipper, Grand National, their Arrow shuttle loop, Pepsi Max, and Roller Coaster. At Thorpe, I rode Nemesis Inferno three times. Then I woke up. The strange thing was that I'd never been on Inferno before. I looked at a picture afterwards - I was riding it accurately, as well as all the other coasters. Must be the videos I watch.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About a couple nights ago I had this dream I was going on a ride that Angry Gumball built...it was some sort of sling shot ride that had to be pulled back manually. Well I got on and he started to pull back and then let go; the harnesses came off and I went sailing through the air and landed on the ground. I was dead on impact and Gumball just looked at the bloody mess and went "Ooops...oh well...NEXT!"

The strange thing was that I'd never been on Inferno before. I looked at a picture afterwards - I was riding it accurately, as well as all the other coasters. Must be the videos I watch.
Thats very interesting. In psychology class and when I talked to the psychic for my paper, I learned a lot about dreams and that one of the possabilities is that when you dream, your spirit leaves your body and astro travels. They could also show us scenes from past lifes which the psychic said had many times.

As for my dreams, I can't remember what I had last night. But I'll make sure to let you guys know tomorrow after I sleep.

The other night I had this dream that we were at some weird park with only 1 coaster and admission was free. It was some launched mine train coaster and we got in line for it. We found it broke down and so we all went up and were helping repair the ride. What happened was that the trains needed to be reinflated and put back in place so we started inflating the trains. Being as we helped we got the honors of being first rider. Come on now... clear inflatable trains with neon green and orange trim?!? weird...The ride began it's launch and as soon as it launched I woke up wondering what happened to the ride.

one dream i had i was about to go to sfmw. when i woke up it felt like it was real. then shortly after i woke up i found out it wasnt true. what was even more depressing was i remembered it was monday morning. i wanted to shoot myself. anyone else get that monday morning depression?

anyone else get that monday morning depression?

I had that happen once or twice...years ago -- I dreamt that I was in Disney World, and sure enough woke up -- crap.

I guess that recurring dream had a big impact on me -- now I live on Disney property, one stop light away from the 'strip'.

Go figure.

• 10 months later...

I sometimes have dreams of coasters that shouldn't exsist but do!! Like they are completely insane and does certain inversions that you will never ever see done in real life!!

But the other night I had a dream of a coaster that had no track but was guided by a rail on the side of it and it rolled along the ground! In the same dream I also dreamed of a different coaster that was a cross between X and Colosus at SFMM. It was X trains on Colosus track!!

Last night, i had a dream that my car was stolen from my basement.

Yes, I said basement. It was weird.

In the dream, i ask my girlfriend if she'd seen my car. her response was clear: Isn't it in the basement?

i don't even have a garage much less a basement big enough to park a car in.

Must be the antihistamines

i had a dream that me and two of my friends were playing hide and seek in some big house. then something happened and they all hid, leaving me alone. then the owners of the house came home and apparently they just got back from some wedding or family reunion, or something. and i kept trying to hide. but all the doors were locked. so i ran into the elevator and then when i got to the bottom floor, the doors opened and everyone was staring at me. but they all thought i was their nephew or something. and some old guy kept asking me to look at his newspaper. thats pretty much all i remember.. it's gotta mean something!

I had a dream before the announcement of Goliath at SFOG (this was some time during the summer) that my brother had figured out how to operate the ride. He told me to ride, then as I topped the hill, I realized the track wasn't finished. I flew off, then the train magically went through a course and returned to the station. the end.

Most of my dreams tend to be about different things, But I tend to have lucid dreams so I can actually have some control over them, but every time I have a coaster dream I end up waking up on the floor LOL!. Like Last night I was on a surf board riding a coaster that was a Mix between Kumba and Sheikra! It was awsome but I ended up getting a bad wake up call, an alarm clock went off then the way I fell off my bed my upper body was hanging off, my dad opened the door and I got the door kinda mediumly slammed into my face. Now thats a bad wake up call!

^Haha, that's happened to me before.

I usually have wierd dreams or like satanic scary dreams. The other night I fell asleep watching TV so in my dream it was like I was still watching TV...So, this face was on the wall and I walked up to it and tried to make it come off and all the sudden it turned evil and started dripping black stuff like blood...I got freaked out and ran to the hall and all the pictures in the hall were doing it and so I ran to my mom's room and shook her awake and then she had the same face that was on the wall...I woke up shaking and like covered in sweat...

I once dreamed that I was in a tiny, circular cemetary in the middle of a street in NYC, with one of the three graves shaking. I put an apple on top of the grave, abd it stayed on. My father started running towards us out of nowhere! I thought he was a zombie, so I started running frantically! I ran into a telephone pole, and then I woke up.

Odd, huh?

• 7 years later...

I had one of the saddest dreams in my life last night. I was still in school, even though I graduated last year, and there was this girl that I had gotten really close to and started dating. I don't remember exactly what happened to her, but she got hurt really bad and ended up dying in my arms because of it. I remember the sadness I felt afterwords was so extremely vivid. I had never felt emotions in a dream that strong, which is why I thought it was real. I was on the bus home crying because my girlfriend was dead, and a bunch of kids were making fun of me the whole time because of it. Saying stuff like I was a pussy for crying like that, and then I shouted at them that she was my girlfriend and died in my arms, and they just started laughing hysterically at me. I got off the bus and someone else said something about it, and at that point I just went bat$h!t. I beat the piss out of him, and then woke up with tears in my eyes. The dream was so vivid that when I first woke up I was completely convinced that I had in fact lost my girlfriend(who doesn't actually exist), and it took me a while to realize it was just a dream. When I did finally realize, I was relieved. Saddest f***ing dream ever.

• 8 months later...

Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you a CRAZY dream I had last night. I dreamed I was riding this roller coaster (pretty much like what used to be called the Manhattan Express, now just called "Roller Coaster"). Anyway, as I was boarding, I noticed Robb Alvey and some others of TPR were there I forget which ones. But I think his wife was one of them. Anyway, as we were boarding, I was talking to Robb about all the nicknames I've heard for the many different roller coasters I've heard hear and there. And as the ride got going after the lift hill, it didn't seem as rough as the coaster formerly called Manhattan Express (aka Manhurtin Neckpress) probably still really is. However, when we got into the loop, it seems it didn't complete the circuit and started rolling back a bit and then we'd be stuck on the ride. But thankfully I woke up before too long, as I'd absolutely DREAD being stuck on a coaster that long! But anyway, I just thought I'd share this with you guys and hope some of you find this interesting. And I'm not making this up. I really DID have this dream. I'm sure some of you may like this.

Beau.