Sexual Orientation

Just curious...
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!

What's your orientation?

I'm a guy who likes girls
57%
I'm a guy who likes guys
22%
I'm a girl who likes guys
5%
I'm a girl who likes girls
1%
I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
8%
I'm a girl who likes girls and guys
2%
I haven't figured out what I like yet...
3%
Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
1%
Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)
2%

Total votes : 2148

I own the website www.donkey.com

Re: Sexual Orientation

Postby JT325 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:53 pm

bert425 wrote:the new issue of "Rue Morgue" not only is a special "Queer Fear" issue. . but put Freddy Kruger on the cover - but in a rainbow flag sweater (instead of just his iconic red/green stripes).

Most excellent! Note this cover, although sporting a rainbow Freddy, is really about the star of Nightmare On Elm Street, Part 2 (1985), Mark Patton. (Actually, to a 12 year old horror geek, Freddy was the star!!) His documentary "Scream, Queen! My Nightmare on Elm Street," is now being toured (got my ticket for Chicago!) It's about the very strong gay overtones in the movie and how it all affected him in terms of being a closeted gay... the movie is campy (but awesome) but caused problems for Mark Patton. Here is the trailer:

I've been waiting a couple years for this; as of now, they are still touring the documentary. https://www.screamqueendocumentary.com/
Cedar Point Frontier Lift 2020

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:59 pm

love they think that Nightmare 2 is the gayest horror film ever made. . .LOL. have they never seen Friday the 13th part 7: the New Blood.

if you've ever wondered why many of the couples have no chemistry, or why so much of the film is unintentionally hysterical?

it's because most of the male actors (as well as many of those behind the scenes on production) were/are gay.

there's a reason this film is fondly referred to by queer fans as "FriGay the 13th"

the book "Crystal Lake Memories" touches on a lot of this stuff.. but I've loved this film for years anyways, before even knowing this info :)

here's a discussion thread that has pics of the 4 out gay, leads from the film in the 1st post :)

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/570-lgbt-cast-friday-the-13th-part-7-the-new-blood/
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby JT325 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:52 pm

^Oh yeah, I got that book right when it came out!

F13 part 7 might have had lots of gay cast members... but NOES2 is way gay on the overtones. I had no clue as a kid! It's almost a joke when you watch it now (still enjoyable!)
Cedar Point Frontier Lift 2020

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:30 am

We were surprised at the Disneyland Resort, that in a few of the shops in both parks, they still kept their LOVE merchandise available! I didn't expect to get the mouse ears or a t-shirt, much less 2 shirts w/rainbow designs I liked. Awesome for Disney!
IMG_1053.JPG
Me and my rainbow LOVE ears. Sept.09/19.
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:48 pm

:nina: :nina:
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:33 pm

And even though it's over....Congratulations & Much LOVE
to BILLY PORTER for his Best Actor/Drama EMMY win, as Pray Tell in "POSE!"
His speeches on and offstage were wonderful and inspiring, too!

Much deserved, and just as compelling in Season 2, which just wrapped up on tv. :b
BillyPorterEMMYwin2019.jpg

I think Intamin should make a donkey!

Postby tinaalsgirl » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:05 pm

Billy is amazing! I haven't actually watched him in anything, but I've been enjoying watching him SLAY on various red carpets this year.

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:37 pm

^ I would loved to have seen him LIVE as the original LOLA in the Broadway musical "Kinky Boots". He won the TONY for Lead Actor in a Musical for that, in 2013. A powerhouse of a performer he is.
KinkyBootsBillyPorter.jpg
"Kinky Boots" won Best Musical too. And Cyndi Lauper for Best Score. A total of 6 awards, all told.

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby Blue Turbo » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:39 pm

Nrthwnd wrote:We were surprised at the Disneyland Resort, that in a few of the shops in both parks, they still kept their LOVE merchandise available! I didn't expect to get the mouse ears or a t-shirt, much less 2 shirts w/rainbow designs I liked. Awesome for Disney!

I remember seeing quite a few of the ears when I was there near Christmas last year (at least in World of Disney)!

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:22 pm

^ It was really great to see the merchandise still there, and it was especially nice to see an entire wall and counters devoted to "Love" in Elias & Company (the main shop) in DCA. That's where I got my two t-shirts. Couldn't resist buying (at least) two of them, lol. The Rainbow Ears I got at The Mad Hatter in DL, beside the Great Moments w/Lincoln attraction, Main Street.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random