Sexual Orientation

Just curious...
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!

What's your orientation?

I'm a guy who likes girls
57%
I'm a guy who likes guys
22%
I'm a girl who likes guys
5%
I'm a girl who likes girls
1%
I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
8%
I'm a girl who likes girls and guys
2%
I haven't figured out what I like yet...
3%
Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
1%
Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)
2%

Total votes : 2146

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Sexual Orientation

Postby wicked_twister » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Gay Cleveland, Ohio here. Always looking to make roller coaster friends in the area.

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:12 pm

^ YAYAY! I hope people connect with you, to do that!

I'm listening to a live concert cd, of one Marc Almond, called "12 Years of Tears." (1993)

This openly gay artist was way way ahead of a lot of open artists today. He was, and
still is in his 60's, an amazing musical mentor of our community.

So for ALL the Pride that's being celebrated this summer. GET - THIS - CD! You won't regret it.

And Happy Pride to all of you around the world!
marc-almondLIVE.jpg
Happy 25th Anniversary to this CD!
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:13 pm

^ to give more info to the young-uns. . . Marc is likely BEST known as 1/2 (and lead singer) of Soft Cell.

tho he had several hits after that band split, and his biggest hit "Tears Run Rngs" is what the title of the album Bill has above is referencing:

also had a huge hit with this:

and a killer team up with Bronski Beat on a Donna Summer cover:

Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby bert425 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:24 pm

and speaking of Soft Cell.. . who were brilliant even if they are mainly known for "Tainted Love"

check these out, if you aren't too familiar with them:

Live version of this one, as the official video has some nudity in it. . but massive club hit:

Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:30 pm

This just in!!! http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45028&p=1872526#p1872526

First time they've ever used the whole LGBTQ+ Community as a Theme Day, LOL!
Whatever. That's very cool of them to do that. And I appreciate it.

And you buy socks, you get in free! What's not to love about that. And no time limit in
buying (i.e. before 1pm). Good all day of the day!

I'm loving the PNE/Playland more and more. :lover:

http://www.vancouverpride.ca ~ http://www.pne.ca

:angel: I am curious ~ This is one of the first times I have ever seen either an annual Fair like this, or a
theme/amusement park put this into their actual schedule. I know Disney has Gay Days but those
are mainly advertised through the organization that puts it on, yes? No? Not on Disney's own schedule.
Or has that changed, and they (and Universal? WDW?) are including such dates (which would be awesome!)...?
IMG_3154.JPG
A past Gay Day at Playland ~ 2014.

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby JT325 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:19 am

^Sounds great! I would love to go. The Playland Coaster is at the very top of my "must get to" coasters.
Cedar Point Frontier Lift 2020

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:41 pm

^ Well, if this turns out to be a success, for the public and our Community,
and the PNE, then I'm sure they'll repeat it again, next summer's Fair. :smile:

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:52 pm

And this is the way I'd want to spend an evening at SFMM...
OutOnMtn2018.jpg

Postby bert425 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:10 pm

So I went last night to a great evening performance of "Die Felicia", which is a monthly horror event hosted by Austin Drag queens Louisianna Purchase (voted best in Austin a couple years in a row) and her partner Zane Zena (former professional wrestler).

the two ladies actually perform as "Die Felicia" twice a month - once at my favorite alternative bar, as part of "Poo-Poo Platter", where they - along with 5 others (typically) put on a full drag show. . tho "Ousie" and Zane always stick to horror themes.

and this end of month performance where they partner with the Mueller Alamo Drafthouse location to take over their bar (Barrel of Fun during the day, filled with carnival type games. . .and "Bar o Fun" at night, when the games go away, and the alcohol comes out).

I often can't make the club show, since it's typically during the week, but I try to make the Movie shows, since they show classic horror films -- in an "audience participation" atmosphere. . . unlike a standard Alamo Drafthouse film, here, we're encouraged to talk back to the screen and shout out anything we find funny -- which is always brilliant, especially since the elevator up to the main theaters exits out to the bar, so there's always a bunch of confused elderly folks (who seem to enjoy going to arthouse films on Sunday evenings!) stepping out of the elevator into a bar full of screaming folks, drag queens, and (usually) boobs on the giant screen -- they ARE "classic" 80's horror films after all.

LOL

During the movie, they pause about 1/2 way thru, and both Zane and Ousie perform, do a trivia contest (or contest of some kind), and tell stories.

it's always great fun, and because it's at the Alamo Drafthouse Bar, full menu is avail (fried cauliflower, jerk chicken sandwiches, and Texas apple pie 'shine on tap! yum).

anyways, last night's film was "Friday the 13th" . .the original.

They stopped the film, right during Kevin Bacon's infamous cabin sex scene (a few moments before the "arrow" kill), and the performances were "Drag Suicide" -- they didn't know what songs, or from what era. . they just had to take turns to try and lipsynch to it. Absolutely hysterical, when Zane didn't know any words to Ousie's favorite song (it was a Patti Smith song if I'm not mistaken), and so Louisiana stood in front, to lipsynch, while Zane got behind her and performed as her arms. SO good, they got a great tip from me for that.

the contest was to call out 3 contestants from the crowd, and have them "vocalize" their death scream. . .imagining they were under Kevin Bacon -- who was frozen on the screen behind the stage. . LOL. was funny as hell.

anyways a great time, and completely free (Alamo even validates the parking for those that attend Die Felicia). . yeah, it was a work night, but was still home by 11:30pm.

onwards to some pics:
IMG_5535.JPG
Love their "Die Felicia" logo
IMG_5536.JPG
closer look at it on the screen
IMG_5538.JPG
Zane Zena on the left, and Louisiana Purchase on the right, chatting up the crowd (a good 25-40 people) before starting the film.
IMG_5539.JPG
Ousie giving the ground rules. . if someone tells you to shush, tell them where to stick it. . LOL
IMG_5543.JPG
during Drag Suicide (Kevin Bacon's back on the screen).

Ouise didn't know the words. . think this was Stand And Deliver by Adam Ant
IMG_5544.JPG
so instead she just did some Gymnastics.
IMG_5545.JPG
Limber
IMG_5546.JPG
during the "Death Scream" contest. . . which seemed to get a bit adult as the interpretation of "death scream" morphed once the hosts told them to imagine they were under Kevin Bacon.

(which technically, they were, since he was right behind them on the screen)

guy in black in the middle won.
IMG_5547.JPG
end of the night selfie, with Zane, myself, and Louisiana Purchase

Postby alilstronger » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:16 pm

Nrthwnd wrote:And this is the way I'd want to spend an evening at SFMM...

Sounds awesome! Not impressed with Aja though hehe
I may not know everything about coasters... what I do know is they are my life...
Home park: Six Flags America
Favorite park overall: All Walt Disney World Parks
Favorite Steels: Maverick, Millennium Force, Sky Rush, Talon, Poltergeist, I-305
Favorite Woodies: Iron Rattler, Phoenix, Roar, El Toro, Jack Rabbit, Thunderbolt, The Raven, The Legend
TPR Trips: Northeast 2011, LeviaTHON 2012

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random