TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Octagon Park (RCT2)

Good Afternoon TPR How has it been! Well i been at home all day and i thought i try another scenario out and guess what it is? From Loopy Landscapes!

SCR1.BMP

Its name is Octagon Park! The park i have never made it too in RCT1! Looks fun to me!

SCR6.BMP

I had some fun building this but it was hard with it being all round and i had no choice cramming it! Located in Evans north of Denver Colorado in the scenic mountains! Thought Colorado would deserve another good park!

SCR9.BMP

The park has only four sections but not much scenery to begin with and unlevel land! But starting at the Entrance would first walk into a Zierer Terrain built on the hillside and goes over the lake as the Jumping Fish in 2000! Looks like a good starter ride! When i built this park i had ideas and ran out i dont know if i might build a water coaster or a gertslaurer next?

SCR10.BMP

A RMC TREX inspired by SFGADVs new Jersey Devil named Colossal Rage in 2025! One of the tallest rides in the park!

SCR11.BMP

A B&M Inverted named Ares in 2000!

SCR13.BMP

A B&M Sitting Coaster named Kratos in 2001 as the longest one ever built!

SCR31.BMP

At the corner end is the World's Only Dueling B&M Wing Riders one Mean Machine (Purple) and the Fighting Robot (Red) with different elements and forces as one of the intensive rides in the park!

SCR19.BMP

A CCI Woodie named Thrasher in 2000 inspired by SFSTLs Boss! Tallest wooden coaster at the park!

SCR21.BMP

A Dinn Out & Back woodie named Grizzly as inspired by KDs grizzly in 1981!

SCR23.BMP

The central part of the park! There is an Racing Out & Back Woodie named Golden Eagle & Hawkeye by Dinn Corporation in 1988 as inspired by SFGAMs American Eagle!

SCR24.BMP

Two Arrow Coasters on one side of the park a Custom Looper named Saw Buzz from 1980 and a Mine Train Named Gold Rush in 1980! And the tallest fastest and longest ride is an Intamin Hyper named Firehose from 2018 as is whips through the whole park with air and views from all surroundings!

SCR28.BMP

Next to the Arrows are a Schwarzkopf Racing Automotive Cars named Wrecked Mine in 1987 which are not much of a mine themed cause of the cars but made it into a underground coaster and both are identical some but race differently!

SCR30.BMP

Next to the Racing Out & Back is a Schwarzkopf Terrain Looping Coaster named Cyclops in 1984 as the tallest fastest and longest looping coaster in the park!

Octagon Park.SV6

And here is the file if you like to explore!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon Again TPR! I thought I was done with Octagon Park but i had to add something to it and did some more work on it!

SCR7.BMP

The park added a Gertslaurer Eurofighter!

SCR25.BMP

Its name is Mine Shafter in 2015 inspired by Adventurelands Monster! Topped over the Saw Buzz Grizzly & Goldrush!

SCR36.BMP

I improved Colossal Rage and made it more Intense and Exciting! Also added Scenery a little to this park you can tell!

Octagon Park.SV6

Here is a pitched up file!

Good Afternoon TPR I had did alittle more work on Octagon Park again cause my uncle said it didnt look enough and got on me a bit and i built a couple of more coasters and he now likes ugh and here they are!

SCR15.BMP

In the middle of the park over the lake there is the Worlds only compact RMC Coaster with 10 inversions named the Confusion as it looks confusing but fun! And a Mack Water Coaster underground where you can see in the corner of the screen named Cryptic River Cavern in 2011!

Octagon Park.SV6

Well once again here is another file of my new park!

• 3 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have again visited Octagon Park as the rating seemed to go low and was wondering whats wrong not enough coasters? Well it was sort of like that but Octagon Park has a Classic Arrow n Schwarzkopf Cyclops & Saw Buzz Three Great B&Ms Ares Kratos & the Fighting Robot & Mean Machine and a iconic Racing Wooden Coaster Golden Eagle n Hawkeye! Well I added something more to it anyway its not pretty but theyre great rides that suits the park very good!

SCR7.BMP

The parks skyline looks more different! Nothing has been removed! But a couple of thrill rides have been added lets check them out!

SCR29.BMP

Where Ares & Kratos is a B&M Megalite Hyper has taken over as the Basilisk in 2003 with great airtime drops as a mean mythology snake as Ares & Kratos as the Three B&Ms are now together! That is so scary but Kratos is the Good Guy though!

SCR27.BMP

Around the whole Oval Park as Mack Powered Train Coaster is built that goes around the whole edge of the park as the Oval Coaster in 2012! A weird name i know and its not completely oval but it does go around the whole edge pretty fun coaster i would ride!

Octagon Park.SV6

Here is an updated file enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have been going through a lot & doing some work lately & were having a tropical storm here in texas! And mean while I have went back to Octagon Park for the fourth time now & have made a big improvement!

SCR1.BMP

The new overview seems much more bigger now with more attractions!

SCR8.BMP

As we get closer we see more attractions which I crammed over! For fun! Nothing has been removed the park has great selections of rides!

SCR11.BMP

Where most of the new built rides are at! Also I built a special underground coaster that I thought was suitable for the park!

SCR14.BMP

Starting where you first walk into the park which has now changed the entrance kind of like with Gatekeeper from Cedar Point!

SCR42.BMP

In 2051! The park decided to build a B&M Giga Coaster to add more high thrills compared to Scream World south of Denver & this park is in Evans Colorado! It travels from the far right corner climbs over 300 feet speeds about 80 miles travels half of the park with the length track of 11 thousand & through high g's as the Octagon as a Spider Web which makes this the World's Longest Tallest & Fastest Hyper Coaster Ever Built! Also you can see the skyline of Denver & around the whole entire park from the top! I would ride this!

SCR23.BMP

At the Mine Theme Area! I thought of building a special launched schwarzkopf looping coaster for the park to add a great collection! It is the only launched schwarzkopf looping coaster with three interlocking loops! Named Firecracker in 1989! And there goes Octagon looking down at you watch out!

SCR26.BMP

Right in the center part of the park where the Roman Theming is! I decided to build a Gertslaurer Infinity Dueling Coaster which I thought it would be great for the park! I read some stuff about Mythology lately & came of with the great names! These intensive duelers as the most intensive ride built in the park are named Centaur (Yellow) & Minotaur (Brown) as they both battle each other in 2043! I would definitely ride this!

SCR31.BMP

Next to the parks great Arrow Terrain Coasters Gold Rush & Saw Buzz! I built a different B&M Coaster by using the same Vertical Drop Track which was just a mess but a fun ride anyways! It is a B&M Family Vertical Drop Coaster which looks like a gertslaurer a bit but with no inversions! And it is Black Ash from 2013! But a intensive ride though!

SCR44.BMP

Right under the Dueling Dinn Woodies where there was high enough hill! I wanted to built an underground looping coaster which I thought it would be great for the park which turned out great! I build a custom B&M Track with the different trains as a Premier Ride as the Sound Cave with high speeds intensive ten inversions & g forces in 2027 as the longest largest & only underground coaster with ten inversions! And now the park has two intense ten inversion coasters this & the confusion rmc ride!

SCR38.BMP

So I decided I wanted to build a Rock N Roller Coaster from from Walt Disney World HS & Paris! And I wanted to build in underground so the park would have two under ground coasters which i thought it would be interesting but to tall for the tall butterfly loop underground & also an alternative to water slides which is too tall to build for this park! Also like in RCT! The corkscrew coaster has launched track & in RCT2 it doesnt but has the LIM Coaster that I was able to use which I still wanted to use the corkscrew type but would have to have a trainer for the launched chainlift but the trainer no longer works! So I ended up using the LIM Coaster & it almost looks like WDW's Rock N Roller Coaster as I looked in one of the google pictures of the track! Well the ratings is just High Very High Medium which is fine I can't make the ride any better just Rock N Roller Coaster is intense! And like if your in a Wild West Saloon Fight this is violent intense as the Saloon Fight by Vekoma in 1999! Well last screen & no more thought for this Oval Park! Has good selection of rides now!

Octagon Park.SV6

Here is a new final file enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have went back to Octagon Park to add something very special to the park to make the park a bit of a collection!

SCR31.BMP

And here it is the Dark Purple Colored Arrow Suspened named the Cathexis from the Scenario Aderaline Heights that I thought I would rebuild as its inspired by the Original Kings Island Bat from 1981 that failed! I have built a arrow suspended like that bat but this one is very similar & different!

Octagon Park.SV6

Here is the new file enjoy!