TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hydro Hills (RCT2)

Good Afternoon TPR & Happy New Years Eve for 2018, & I wil be very busy tomorrow so here's a very rare interesting scenario to show you for a while now!

SCR1.BMP

Hydro Hills from RCT Corkscrew Follies & I have never layed foot on this scenario back in the old days! But I'm glad I tried this! I seen a picture of two or three lakes together, & can't find them anywhere!

SCR8.BMP

Located near the small city of Bellingham Washington near a waterfall state park named Maple Falls since 1987 as a small family free admission park!

SCR13.BMP

Mix up with many inspirations! Here at the first entrance where you can easily see from the parking lot! A B&M Sitting from above as the Freedom Fighter in 2007 rages through the sky!

SCR15.BMP

The Blue Schwarzkopf Custom Wildcat into Cars named Traffic Jam gives good airtime in 1987, also the first lake on the right edge is a Mack Harping Coaster named Wind Jammer from 2002!

SCR21.BMP

Also on the sloped edge, & over the first lake some a Zierer Tivoli takes over as the Sea Serpent with great airtime in 1998!

SCR24.BMP

Starting over the second lake! We see two coasters interacting with each other! A B&M Floorless inspired by Hong Kongs Ocean Parks Haar Raiser a bit as the Orange Crusher in 2011, & a Chance Morgan Hyper GTX as the Electric Magnetic Eel in 2014 with great airtime! Both of these two rides look fun to me!

SCR30.BMP

While the Eel goes pretty crazy shocking people! Right under is a Red Set Point Rail Coaster as the Roller Squirter in 2003! I would get wet on this ride!

SCR33.BMP

While the Orange Crusher looks like a fun Floorless down below is a hidden Vekoma MK Custom with two corkscrews, & a few curves as the Mystic Lake in 1994 as a very smooth small vekoma looper! I would love to ride this!

SCR35.BMP

On the edge on a hillside is a fun Mack Water Coaster as the Blue Masquerade in 2009! Just something I built for fun! I would have fun in a small park like this!

SCR38.BMP

The final thire lake contains two fun coaster a Vekoma Family Suspended as the Pond Lily in 2015! Also a Intamin AG Catapult Launched made by my own as the Hydro Thermonitor in 2005 with nice g forces!

SCR41.BMP

sighs! If I lived near this park I would so go visit everyday of my life! I would like it instead of big park with bad services sometimes!

Hydro Hills.SV6

Here's the file if you like to explore this mysterious lakes park!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon TPR! Just thought I stop by for alittle update for my former Hydro Hills! Its not remaned Mystic Hills and i have added some more coasters to this hilly lake park! Also i thought Mystic Hills would be a better name!

SCR9.BMP

I wanted to make some hopkin looking coasters like from Castle & Coasters from Arizona!

SCR11.BMP

Just for my own fun!

SCR19.BMP

I made two of them just almost like from Castles N Coasters in my own kind of fun way! This one is Patriot from 1992! Has good airtime and g forces!

SCR25.BMP

Here is my own Desert Storm my version and a whole lot more fun and longer named Windstorm in 1992! Now Mystic Hills (Hydro Hills) is big now and has plenty of thrill rides in water!

Mystic Hills.SV6

Here is the updated file and sorry for the name change!

• 11 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I just came up with an awesome creation for Mystic Hills (Hydro Hills)

SCR2.BMP

Mystic Hills/Hydro Hills looks much bigger better than before but crammed & still had big thrills!

SCR7.BMP

As we get closer we see a few big changes to the park which had bought a lot of history!

SCR14.BMP

So for the first new change! I decided to build the Impulse Circulation coaster from the selection! In which I had to design the ride on my own & turned out really great as the only one of it's kind coaster as the Zero Degree in 2010!

SCR17.BMP

For the second big change i build a custom launched schwarzkopf looping coaster that goes around the first part of the park then around as the seriously twisted Zonga in 1986!

SCR20.BMP

The very last third great bigger change is I built a Custom Dueling Vekoma SLC as the World's first & only vekoma slc dueling as the Bicept Robot (Yellow) & Bionic Man (Red) in 2004! It took me about three tries which turned out to be ugly as vekoma slcs are rough in real life but the ratings for the first time came our Very High great as this is the first & only vekoma slc dueler that I ever built!

Mystic Hills.SV6

Here is a new file enjoy!